The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

• 3 weeks later...
“Community” fans, you can breathe little easier. Your show may be missing from the midseason line-up, but NBC assures us it has not canceled.

Though Greenblatt apologized for failing to be clearer about “Community’s” fate when he left it off the midseason schedule, he did not mention a specific return date. When it does come back, he added, it will not be in the 8pm Thursday timeslot. Nor would Greenblatt commit to a fourth season of “Community,” explaining that he had other pilots to consider as well as weighing the performance of the six comedies on the midseason schedule, in addition to a few critics haven’t seen yet.

That's... something, I guess.

So its coming back...but we don't know when and we don't know for how long..

Which has pretty much been what we've known since the whole mess started.

I'm sure it'll be back sooner than later though. Are You There, Chelsea? premieres Wednesday, so I expect Community to be back on the schedule by Friday morning.

Guest mr. potato head

Which has pretty much been what we've known since the whole mess started.

I'm sure it'll be back sooner than later though. Are You There, Chelsea? premieres Wednesday, so I expect Community to be back on the schedule by Friday morning.

It's not going to be a *good* show, but I could see it doing well in the ratings because the books are popular.

I'm hoping that Whitney hits the same disaster area that Outsourced did once it was no longer in the post-Office slot. Wednesday night at 8pm is not a good place to be as it'll be competing with American Idol, Survivor, and ABC's more established comedy block.

I kind of feel bad hoping that all of NBC's new comedy shows fail so Community can get a fourth season for the most part. I'm glad Up All Night is doing well; a 30 Rock/Parks and Rec/Office/Up All Night block will be the first NBC thursday night block I'll watch start to finish in two years. Whitney and Are You There, Chelsea? can both fuck off, though; the former for being awful, the latter for having Natalie Morales (who is awesome and deserves a steady job on TV) for the pilot and deciding to not use her.

The only detail anyone needs to know is that they will be doing the DUN DUN theme in the episode.

Community has gotten decent advertisement in the past, mainly when it started. Of course, when it started it was just like "oh man, we have Chevy Chase! And the guy from The Hangover!"

In horrible news, Whitney and Chelsea both performed strong (for NBC anyway) last night, putting up a 2.1 and a 2.3 in the 18-49 demo, ratings Community can only dream of getting nowadays.

I'd say this just proves how much people in the country suck.

Who the fuck keeps watching those shows!?!? :angry: