The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Even in season 2, Pierce had some great moments including the D&D episode. Plus, even in the middle of this whole season of being evil, the Christmas episode is really touching.

Pierce Hawthorne was one of my favourite characters on the show and I will be sad to see him leave. Still, the show has a ton of other great characters.

Even in season 2, Pierce had some great moments including the D&D episode. Plus, even in the middle of this whole season of being evil, the Christmas episode is really touching.

Pierce Hawthorne was one of my favourite characters on the show and I will be sad to see him leave. Still, the show has a ton of other great characters.

o_O

Really? I thought Pierce was just portrayed as a straight up dick in the D&D episode. Was one of my least favorite Pierce-centered episodes

The Office is so much better without Ed Helms. Watching that episode made me nostalgic for "The Office" that existed basically until Jim and Pam got married and died officially when Steve Carrell left. I really hope the end of the series involves say...Jim's sports marketing company hiring Michael Scott as it's sales manager and Holly Scott (because they have to be married now!) and everybody agreeing to forget that plans for "Schrute Farms" ever existed.

Also, this week's "Parks & Rec" is a definitely a Top 10 (maybe Top 5) for that series. I mean...DUKE SILVER

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u5PMHt21Zw

Stuff that I am fascinated by in this season 4 clip;

1. The choice of camera angles and the style in which it's filmed. Why are they filming it like that?

2. Why is Abed dressed like John McClane?

3. How in the world is Chang back in the good graces of the Dean?

I also find it interesting that Pierce isn't in that scene. Could mean that the Christmas episode is one of the last few? I know they filmed the finale with him still there, but other than that...

Also, I thought from the end of the last season, that Chang would get back into Greendale somehow as a spy for City College.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that that's the be-all-and-end-all proof, but the show's surely done after this season. I'm happy she's got a gig on a popular show like Modern Family - and her influence sure can't hurt it - but I'll miss her influence over Community.

Yeah, I dug it more than 30 Rock, though the revelation about Jack's mom was pretty good.

EDIT: And Tim Meadows. "I didn't super-duper finish law school."