General Football Thread

Starvinho

Guarentee Blackburn are somehow involved in the "several top football matches in European leagues" part of this. Just way too much weird shit has happened in the past two years.

There is such an obvious joke to be made but I value my ongoing membership as part of this message board so I shall refrain.

I was going to offer to put you through a table, but it seems you have already lost your spine!

• Like 1

Guarentee Blackburn are somehow involved in the "several top football matches in European leagues" part of this. Just way too much weird shit has happened in the past two years.

There is such an obvious joke to be made but I value my ongoing membership as part of this message board so I shall refrain.

I shall then, Blackburn, top football matches, ha!

The match against your lot last season springs to mind, not one shot, on or off target. First time it ever happened in the Premier League.

Season before last my team had a game without a shot on goal or even a corner away at Swansea. It does happen every now and then, but only if your team is quite poor.

Anyway they've said the UCL game was Liverpool vs Debrecen, but the only person implicated is the Debrecen goalkeeper who actually failed to make the bet come off that Liverpool would win by more than 2 goals. They won 1-0.

Anyway they've said the UCL game was Liverpool vs Debrecen, but the only person implicated is the Debrecen goalkeeper who actually failed to make the bet come off that Liverpool would win by more than 2 goals. They won 1-0.

lol, can barely win even with the opposition goalie is conspiring to help them.

Blackburn might be off the table but it's a good job Liverpool are fair game. :shifty:

• Like 1

Holland will play tonight with: Krul (newcastle), Janmaat, de Vrij, Martins Indi (feyenoord) Blind (ajax), Strootman (psv), Clasie (feyenoord), Maher (AZ), Lens (PSV), RVP (Man united) and Ola John (Benfica).

Only 3 players from our starting eleven are not playing in Holland.

• Admin
Mansfield Town manager Paul Cox is getting used to driving the Aston Martin car given to him as a reward by his chairman over the weekend.

John Radford gave his car to Cox after Saturday's 8-1 win over Barrow in the Blue Square Bet Premier.

"I didn't really take him at face value when we was talking but to be fair to the man he's a top guy and when he did it, it was unbelievable," Cox tells BBC Radio 5 live.

Chelsea beat Barcelona 2-0 last night! :w00t:

The U19s did, anyway... To reach the quarterfinals of the NextGen Series, which is sort of like an Academy-level Champions League.

(Meanwhile Liverpool lost 4-0 to Sporting Lisbon...lolz.)