WWE '12

Guest rasko

Looking at the pre-orders on australian sites(note, all prices are in aud)

Game Head-$87.05(no mention of any pre-order bonus content)

JB Hi Fi-$99.00(no mention of any pre-order bonus content)

Game-$99.95(no mention of any pre-order bonus content)

EB Games-$108.00(recieve the Rock as a playable character. Seems to be no special packaging and no mention of any other bonus)

I didn't mind paying extra for the Bret Hart edition from EB last year(although I could have sworn it was a wee bit cheaper than that :unsure: ), as that had a couple of bonuses. The only bonus this year, being the Rock as a playable character? Not sure if I wouldn't just be better off pre-ordering the game from Game Head and using the $21 I save to buy something else.:unsure:

Game Head is still $87.05 and still doesn't mention any pre-order bonus content.

JB Hi-Fi is still $99.00 but at least now has the Rock as a pre-order bonus.

Game is still $99.95 but at least now has the Rock as a pre-order bonus.

EB Games has thankfully dropped its price to $98.00 and still has the same pre-order bonus of the Rock.

So now my question is, is there any other pre-order bonus that's not simply getting the Rock as a playable character? I want fancy packaging, or a bonus DVD as well dammit :(

There is supposed to be a collectors edition. Anyone know what's in it?

Foil sleeve cover packaging featuring The Rock

Copy of WWE ’12 videogame

The Rock playable in-game character

Exclusive Foil Topps Trading Card featuring The Rock

Art Image of The Rock

WWE Blu-Ray/DVD featuring:

- WWE Championship Match – Booker T vs. The Rock – SummerSlam – 19th August, 2001

- Intercontinental Championship Match – Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam – Raw – 16th September, 2002

- World Heavyweight Championship Match – Triple H vs. Kane – Raw – 23rd June, 2003

- 60-Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship – Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar – SmackDown! – 18th September, 2003

- WWE Championship Match – Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio – SmackDown! -18th March, 2004

There is supposed to be a collectors edition. Anyone know what's in it?

Foil sleeve cover packaging featuring The Rock

Copy of WWE '12 videogame

The Rock playable in-game character

Exclusive Foil Topps Trading Card featuring The Rock

Art Image of The Rock

WWE Blu-Ray/DVD featuring:

- WWE Championship Match – Booker T vs. The Rock – SummerSlam – 19th August, 2001

- Intercontinental Championship Match – Chris Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam – Raw – 16th September, 2002

- World Heavyweight Championship Match – Triple H vs. Kane – Raw – 23rd June, 2003

- 60-Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship – Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar – SmackDown! – 18th September, 2003

- WWE Championship Match – Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio – SmackDown! -18th March, 2004

THAT's what I want....seems to be no indication from down here that we are getting anything more than the Rock as a playable character though. :(

For those interested, xbox360achievements.org has recently posted the WWE '12 achievements, they can be seen HERE.

It doesn't tell us who have RTW story lines as the secret achievements are still missing but it does elude to extra features of the new Universe mode such as been able to interfere in AI vs AI matches, I assume that's to further feuds more accurately.

Eddie's model looks fantastic but why, exactly, do top rope finishers no longer pin people? It looks so ridiculous when Bourne, Gabriel, RVD, or either Guerrero nail their finish and then just awkwardly stand up afterwards. I found myself using up custom finisher slots to make versions of their moves that actually pin people last year. It's by no means a game breaker but it's such an annoying little inconvenience. I wish they'd make it so you can elect whether or not to pin like you can with certain impact moves now.

Either way, everything else just keeps looking brilliant. I pre-ordered last week.