WWE '12

Guest rasko

Predator tech plays into it. Focus on the body part the submission is applied to for a bit, and it will be much more effective. If it looks like they're going to reverse, press LB to break the hold so they can't.

Guest Yello Mit

Okay, so I pre-ordered and I got one of my bonuses (CM Punk armbands), but I didn't get an unlock code for The Rock. I mean, it's no big deal, it's only 1 character (which I wouldn't use that much anyway), but I am wondering how they managed to forget it.

Got mine today. Have been mainly messing around with Create-A-Modes. I don't know whether it's my Xbox or the game but it keeps freezing every so often and I have to restart the xbox to get it to work.

Also, when I went in to get the game they gave it to me straight up and I almost walked out without my pre-order codes. I go back in, ask for it, they give me The Miz one. Look at it a second, say there was meant to be a Rock one as well and they try and argue with me that it was only for the Rock special edition one. I had to bring up my email confirmation with both codes in the order before they would hand it over.

Can't help but feel like they've fucked up the Rumble. While the ability to break up eliminations was a nice touch...the CPU just totally overdoes it. They break up eliminations far more often than they actually double team, which means the Rumble gets to be extremely tedious. If you don't have an even amount of people in the ring, the "odd man out" will always fuck up eliminations. If Rumble finishers hadn't seemingly been removed, this wouldn't be as big of a deal.

Just played the first match at the Rumble in Universe. I defended the IC belt against Barrett with Rhodes and after the match, Rhodes was about to "Hall of Pain" Barrett but Goldust came out to make the save. This is far more entertaining than anything from RTWM over the past few editions.

Just played the first match at the Rumble in Universe. I defended the IC belt against Barrett with Rhodes and after the match, Rhodes was about to "Hall of Pain" Barrett but Goldust came out to make the save. This is far more entertaining than anything from RTWM over the past few editions.

If you don't force this to a Goldust vs. Rhodes match at Wrestlemania, this game is wasted on you. (Y)

Dolph Ziggler finally loses the US Title to Zack Ryder in the opening match at the Rumble...but then goes on to win the Rumble match itself. Moving on to bigger and better things. :D

Funnily enough, I was just thinking earlier today about how I'd like to see that exact scenario unfold in real life.

Is there a way to only play one Universe match at a time instead of automatically going on to the next one?

Hit the "Rematch Menu" button instead of Next Match. It'll give you the option to exit and go on to the next match that way (so that you can edit participants).

Del Rio's just injured Morrison and the News feed said that recovery is hopeless and that his career could be over. When I go to edit participants, he is blacked out so I can't use him. Surely that's just code for "he can return in a 6 months" or something, right? I mean...they can't be stupid enough to make it so that we can never use that guy in Universe mode again.

Just asked somebody whose had the game for awhile and in his game Arn Anderson got the "is his career over?" message 2 weeks after Wrestlemania. He's now on Night of Champions and Arn is still injured.

My hope is that maybe it means you're out a year or something. I just can't imagine they're truly gone forever, otherwise you could have a situation where the game is pretty much unplayable because you've lost all of the big names you want to use.