FIFA 12

Cymbols

Deadline day is a great idea, hopefully in the future they can make the last couple of hours drag on a little longer.

Added Essien to my UT. Essien, Wilshere and Hargreaves is my midfield right now, thinking about picking up someone to replace Hargreaves but a bit stuck on who.

Edited by McDanlad's

I've played 5 games in UT but still haven't completed any to get coins because of the disconnection issue. I'm not even sure they'll need to patch it, because it's probably because the servers are over-loaded. Shouldn't really be an issue though, the size of them.

I will open my free packs later on.

Also, defending tips please. Me and my nephew are being raped by the AI on Legendary. The impact engine is awful, by the way, leading to some very poor penalty calls. We're too scared to try to use the standing tackle button anywhere near the box, as the AI just side-step away easily and cause the foul. I'll post my full thoughts over the weekend, but while it's a better game than 11, I'm less impressed with it.

For me the key is taking your time, don't rush into the tackle. Jockey and Contain is your best friends in the game, just keep on the side of your goal so the other player can't run directly past you (if he tries to it is an easy standing tackle). Normally the AI will run in circles to try and get you to follow them and thus get around you, avoid being drawn in and eventually, as silly as it sounds, the AI will panic and make a mistake. In one game a player just turned around and cleared it out of my half because he couldn't get past me. Another good tactic would be to use Teammate Contain while you control a player into a better position to intercept a pass. I'm playing on Professional though so it is probably easier said than done on Legendary.

Other than that, it really is just timing and positioning. I haven't gotten used to sliding tackles yet, I either miss or foul the player.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

If anyone is up for a cheap win, i am in the proces of downloading the patch to my ps3.

PSN: mmatzat

Aperently i should not have send my Ultimate Team Players to "Club"... >_> Good thing i still have 4 gold packs due to the preorder bonus.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

I love how i am suposed to level my pro by doing tricks and shots that are not explained in the game, the ingame manual or the printed manual at all. Of to the internet to learn skill moves n shots n shit. >_<

Is there a differenc to what i chose in Manager Mode? Seems like i have all the options to play, sell and so on anyway. Is there still something like be a pro season were you only play your dude and level him up?

I love my gameface, but somehow it turned my body slightly blue. :-D Maybe i should have slept more before taking the photo. :-D

EWB Club anyone? Ready to fail you!

I decided to only scout asia, all asian superstar team and robots will take over my fifa in 5 game years. :w00t:

I changed my Game Face online, but for whatever reason, my PS3 crashes whenever I try to download it.

I had major problems with it last year and with Tiger Woods this year, too.

I love my beard, but I'm considering ditching it for a quality Game Face. It'll grow back...