FIFA 12

Cymbols

Well I definitely will be getting it on Friday, on 360. I think Ellis said he's skipping it this year, but Dan will most likely be getting it and I could do with more people to clubs with. Also, remember how Baddar burned you on Dead Island? :shifty:

• Like 1

Mine will hopefully be here tommorrow on the 360 and I am building 3 squads at the moment, simply one gold, one silver and one bronze. And to whoever was moaning about "only" getting mini-bronze packs, until today I got fucking bid tokens as my special gift for 3 days in a row! :angry:

Mine will hopefully be here tommorrow on the 360 and I am building 3 squads at the moment, simply one gold, one silver and one bronze. And to whoever was moaning about "only" getting mini-bronze packs, until today I got fucking bid tokens as my special gift for 3 days in a row! :angry:

That was me!

I've gone with no real theme for my team, except anyone I buy needs to have the 4-4-2 formation already. I think I've done pretty well considering what I had to work with, which was around 9k coins;

Baddarlona 65 Rat / 2.5 Stars / 71 Chem

GK: Guilherme, 77, Lokomotiv

RB: ?

CB: Contreras, 77, PAOK

CB: Cordoba, 78, Inter

LB: Nagatomo, 76, Inter

RM: Kasaev, 78, Rubin Kazan

CM: Eremenko, 78, Rubin Kazan

CM: Muntari, 78, Inter

LM: Tosic, 77, CSKA Moscow

ST: Adebayor, 82, Spurs

ST: Maiga, 78, Sochaux

Subs:

RW: Delgado, 78, Monterrey

I have about 480 coins left, and a bunch of stuff still to sell in my trade pile worth a couple of thousand in total. That should see me at least fill my team and hopefully get one or two subs in before I play any games and start building the coins the usual way.

Most expensive player was, as expected, Adebayor, but for 4k you can't really go wrong as he was going for at least four times that last year. Plus, he's always a bit of a beast on FIFA.

GK: Ben Foster (78)

RB: John O'Shea (76)

LB: Ryan Bertrand (69)

CB: Michael Turner (75)

CB: Carlos Cuellar (75)

RM: Seb Larsson (78)

LM: Jonas Gutierrez (78)

CM: Lee Cattermole (75)

CM: Stuart Holden (75)

ST: Michael Owen (75)

ST: Nicolas Bendter (79)

Subs: Two silvers, a bronze striker and then Chris Brunt (75), Sheamus Coleman (76) and Hugo Rodallega (75)

Thats my team so far

I managed to add Eremenko and Tosic to my team, so I've edited them in. I just need a right back and a couple of cheap subs and I'm good to go before I even own the game. cool.gif

I wanted Derek Boateng to play in and captain my UT for the 4th FIFA running, but his move to an obscure team has meant he isn't in the mode any more. :(

Might be a silly question: but how are people assembling their Ultimate teams already? Or is it just general planning who your going to have?

https://www.ea.com/u...a-ultimate-team

You can use the web app to start your Ultimate Team already. It's quite tough if you have never played before, as you won't have anything decent to sell from the two free packs returning users were given. The obvious thing you can't do is play matches, which can fetch about 600 coins for every game you play in if you win.

I'm happy I've got most of this out of the way early, so I can get right into it. I'll obviously improve my team as time goes on, but I prefer having a team with as few superstars as possible because it's worth more when you beat a 5* rated team.

EDIT: Got my right-back. Now I just need some more subs and a manager.

Baddarlona 70 Rat / 3 Stars / 75 Chem

GK: Guilherme, 77, Lokomotiv

RB: Fucile, 77, Porto

CB: Contreras, 77, PAOK

CB: Cordoba, 78, Inter

LB: Nagatomo, 76, Inter

RM: Kasaev, 78, Rubin Kazan

CM: Eremenko, 78, Rubin Kazan

CM: Muntari, 78, Inter

LM: Tosic, 77, CSKA Moscow

ST: Adebayor, 82, Spurs

ST: Maiga, 78, Sochaux

Subs:

RW: Delgado, 78, Monterrey

LM: Tabanou, 77, Toulouse

Its 18 for everyone who gets the Ultimate Edition, 3 gold packs a month for 6 months

There was a sign up in Gamestop today when I passed it saying it was 24 packs, 4 a month so that's a result! I won't be able to play this properly until Monday anyway with the combination of college and work. :(

Really looking forward to UT this year! In my loyalty packs I got the 78-rated IF keeper and discarded him for 9.5k, which is apparently roughly what you get for all gold IFs this year. Since I wanted a Serie A team and I got a 4-1-2-1-2 Andre Dias in my packs I've gone for that formation (even though it's ridiculously over-priced.) Guess if I don't like it I can sell up and get quite a bit of profit once the game launches.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bBDHRHlxbbv72

Have about 10k left once I can sell all the stuff on my trade pile. Gonna try and get either Forlan or Samuel before shit starts to go crazy once the game launches.

In the afternoon? I reckon pretty slim because there will probably be people waiting for midnight launch (If they are having one at Game). I remember getting a lift of me mum because she was going to ASDA in the morning and I managed to get the last copy of FIFA 10 in Gamestation. The games seem to have gotten more popular as well.

Also how the hell do people have like 10k gold coins and that already? Proper baffles me