FIFA 12

Cymbols

A couple of UT notes;

I just signed in again, and it gave me a "daily prize" of 500 coins. Whether the coin amount will change by the day or not, I don't know, but it's worth signing in once a day for, I guess.

And it seems they've added something called "bid tokens". I have 25 of them, and you need to use one every time you bid/offer a trade. I'm not sure how we'll be able to earn more of those tokens, but it could get frustrating when you're all out of them and need a card.

I know last year they did daily rewards up until the game came out so its always worth checking out even if its just to get a few coins before the actual game comes out.

I wish they'd add something to UT like the ability to play in leagues against the AI. Previously it's been all about playing against a guy online, or any computer controlled team you choose in a friendly type match. I want more.

I know there's the tournaments, but I want leagues. :/

I got Adebayor in my first pack, but I'm selling basically everyone who has an actual value who doesn't fit in with the formation I intend to play (4-2-3-1). Hopefully this will be a good short-term profit-making measure and when the game itself is actually released, I can buy some of these players back at a much cheaper rate than the cost of re-training their positions or formations.

How come when I try go on the Ultimate Team thing it tells me to buy the game? I've already pre-ordered it.

They've since made it clear on their Twitter feed that those who have never played FUT before have to wait till they get the physical game. I'm not bitter that returning players get a head start at all.

How come when I try go on the Ultimate Team thing it tells me to buy the game? I've already pre-ordered it.

They've since made it clear on their Twitter feed that those who have never played FUT before have to wait till they get the physical game. I'm not bitter that returning players get a head start at all.

I played Ultimate Team in 2010 though, and have had an account on the EA site since 2008.

Can someone link me to the site where you login? I've googled it but I'm still struggling to find it.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team

Thank you.

Also, judging from the splash page on nufc.co.uk some if not all of Newcastle's players have their faces scanned for this years version! What what I've seen and read on twitter, it's just Colo, Jonas, Tiote, Ben Arfa and Nile Ranger confirmed so far. Jonas looks amazing!

Can someone link me to the site where you login? I've googled it but I'm still struggling to find it.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team

Thank you.

Also, judging from the splash page on nufc.co.uk some if not all of Newcastle's players have their faces scanned for this years version! What what I've seen and read on twitter, it's just Colo, Jonas, Tiote, Ben Arfa and Nile Ranger confirmed so far. Jonas looks amazing!

It's not too late to buy Shola Amoebi off me. :shifty:

I played Ultimate Team in 2010 though, and have had an account on the EA site since 2008.

That's strange then. I suggest sending @EASPORTSFIFA a tweet asking what is up, might be that you actually need to have played FIFA 11's Ultimate Team.