FIFA 12

Cymbols

...not when you're getting 500 coins per game it isn't. It can take a few hours to get that much in profit depending on what you're selling.

I'm just hoping that in one of the 18 free gold packs I'm getting over the coming months, I finally bag a Rooney/Ronaldo/Messi so that I can have enough coins to never really have to worry about maintaining the team.

500 coins in a few hours?! What are you trading? You can get 5k in an hour just trading cheaper kits and badges.

Well, obviously, but the kits don't always come up cheap enough to generate much profit.

I think the most profit I could've made off anything was around 20k, when I bought a Tevez on buy it now for 2k in 2010 - I was building a past/present United team at the time though, so I kept him.

500 coins in a few hours?! What are you trading? You can get 5k in an hour just trading cheaper kits and badges.

Well, obviously, but the kits don't always come up cheap enough to generate much profit.

I think the most profit I could've made off anything was around 20k, when I bought a Tevez on buy it now for 2k in 2010 - I was building a past/present United team at the time though, so I kept him.

What I do is this:

1) Set maximum price to 1,000

2) Kits and Badges section (don't specify one or the other)

3) Go through club by club and add anything you can find in the next hour (home/away/badge) that's under 1000 to your watchlist. I look at these clubs:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

City

United

Tottenham

Barcelona

Madrid

Inter

Milan

4) Don't bid until the last couple of minutes to save on tokens. Don't chase profit because otherwise you end up raising your selling price to avoid taking a loss, tying up your money and wasting your time relisting and relisting.

5) There are incredibly valuable silver kits that don't come up as often - Celtic, Rangers, Leeds, Seattle Sounders, Swindon.

Ok, with the wheeling and dealing, how is the best way to go about it? I have no coins, and all my shitty players will get me fuck all in money. Assuming I'll need to pick out a few more decent players to get gone?

What have you got altogether?

It'd be easier if you went on facebook chat. shifty.gif

Apparently Sainsburys is £29 if you spend £30 in store. ASDA have apparently said they're going to be doing it for £39 in store but it's pretty much up in the air ATM. I would have thought maybe tonight or tommorow could yield something with papers and in store advertising or what have you. Morrisons might carry on with their recent £25 when you buy 2100 MS Points (dunno if they do PS3 equivalent deals) and Tesco maybe another £XX when you spend £YY or buy another chart title.

So it looks like I'm getting this tomorrow. 2 days behind street release here, stupid Amazon was slow this time, but I'll hop right into UT and anybody who wants to kick a hopeless Canadian's ass on the PS3 this weekend is welcome too.

I'll match up with you - we can both get the "complete a match against a friend in UT" trophy at the same time.

EDIT: And FIFA's just been posted. Sweet.