DC: Squillaci

DC: Djourou

MC: Holden

MC: Barton

MC: Huddlestone

AMR: SWP

AML: Nani

ST: Berbatov.

Managed to sell Di Maria for about 15k, Cambiasso for 7.5k and Gotze for about 2.5k (Slightly disapointed by that one)

Also Fifa Clubs i'm finding pretty hard atm. My guys just struggling to smash them in the net or gets tackled by AI defenders at the last second, think I just need to smash Be A Pro or Career Mode for a bit and get my stats up.

Speaking of side, i was not able to log into the ultimate team webservice once.

Also, i just won my first game after 5 or six hard failings.

WTF, live seasons cost monny?! Are you kidding me? Creating my own team to?

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

It's really good, overall feel is much improved on 11.

The new defending takes getting used to and I'm still struggling massively on World Class, got thumped 4-0 earlier by Atalanta but I know it'll be rewarding so I'm sticking with it.

Creation Center is fun, i build myself a little weimar club and spammed it with shit players so i can build a team from league two on up to the CL. To bad the thing is a pain to use on my computer, lot´s of stuff to be don over there.

Also, wen you use UT in your browser you need to buy "bids" (for ingame coins). :-/

I found a rare player yesterday. I've never head of him (Brazil striker, 83OVR, can't remember name or club) and I had better strikers already, so I put him on sale for 6,000 coins and it went pretty much instantly. I immediately fought that I undersold and now someone is selling it for 15,000 or something, but it is my second sale so I'm getting used to it. Plus, with those coins I got a pack with Abate in, who I think I'll hold on to for a bit.

Getting to grips with the game. Can't tackle for shit, but am winning games at least.

Ditto. The tackling is just bizarre. I'm basically just walking into people in the hopes I can get the ball, because the light tackle is too easily stepped around, and the slide just winds up as a foul two thirds of the time.

Maybe you should play the tutorial again. Usualy it works very good for me if i am just blocking the player long enough and call for a second one to help, if he tries to get around me earlyer the light takle usualy works (keeping the button pushed)... it just causes penaltys a bit to often.