FIFA 12

Cymbols

So I found Manchester Home for 550, so I bought it and put it up for 1500 buy me now or bid starting at 700 ... am I doing it right? The worst thing really is, because I don't want to play any games until the issues get sorted, I only ever seem to have 200-700 coins at a time, which I try spending on deals I find so I can re-sell, but I always get outbid. Case in point, last night I nearly had Charlie Adam for 400, but suddenly with 5 minutes to go someone bids 1000, which I couldn't top. Really, I need the one good deal to start me off then I can find more.

What makes it harder though is I can only seem to get onto the web app at 2 in the morning.

I found a solution to a problem I was having with FUT, just in case anyone is having the same problem. The Xbox was freezing when trying to connect to someone in FUT, it was resolved by removing my custom tactics.

As simple as it is I love having custom soundtrack for the menu's and shit. Dunno if that's new in this game or not, haven't had Fifa since 10.

You mean I can get rid of that shit? Awesome. Time to get Tubthumping up in this bitch.

EDIT: In fact, let's make a playlist. Someone help me add to these seven, and if you suggest 'On The Ball' then I'll punt you.

Tubthumping

Match of the Day Theme

Three Lions 96

Vindaloo

Eat My Goal

Samba de Janeiro

World In Motion

Soundtracks was in last years, at least. For menus it's ok but it's not something that lends itself well to custom music. Hockey though, that's awesome for custom music.

Ah, so training dos not permanently raise your players states anymore, thats why it´s gotten so cheap. Sunk a lot of coins in that, shit... contracts got a lot cheaper compared to Fifa 09 aswell, thats nice, i was always strungeling to get my team to stay together.

Tubthumping

Match of the Day Theme

Three Lions 96

Vindaloo

Eat My Goal

Samba de Janeiro

World In Motion

I'm doing this too, with additions of:

We're On The Ball

England's Irie

Pigbag

We Are Teesside