FIFA 12

Cymbols

And take your time selling them.Don´t expect them to be coins in your pocked an houre later. You will notice this wen you buy stuff. Sometimes you can get the card for just about nothing and sometimes people get in a bidding war and endup paying more than the high buy now price. Just put it up for auction again and again, sooner or later you will see it sell for 700-1300 coins, if not more.

We could also spam the 15k player trophy/achievement if we wanted to. If somebody has over 15k they can buy another guys shitty gold player then put him back on the market and have the original guy buy it back and boom!

Plus baddar for the 20 goals, UT doesn't count and if you look under your profile in one of the menu options you can see how many you've scored.

The easiest way is pulling Messi out of a pack and selling it... :/

As for the goals trophy, I've scored 18 apparently. It's a shame it doesn't count goals scored with a mate against the AI. That's how I knew I'd scored more than 20, they just haven't all come in single player yet.

Just played my first online match (by accident, but I just went with it anyway). Guy pauses right after I score my first goal (6 minutes in) and when the time ticks down and the game automatically resumes it becomes very obvious that he isn't at his PS3. So, I did the honourable thing and waited till he got back, which was near enough the end of the first half that I got bored and scored a second goal anyway. Then he starts playing again and the game ends up finishing 4-1 to me overall, but it confirmed to me why I don't enjoy playing online.