FIFA 12

Cymbols

I've had "Match report will be reviewed to determine" winner message twice, and haven't got nothing. Unless you get the points days after. I've been 2 or 3-0 up each time they've quit, so it shouldn't be hard to judge who deserves the points.

It's just happened again, I was getting battered for 90 minutes, but scored a pen in the last minute to win 1-0. Then they just quit. Bastards.

It's so annoying when you have a Head2Head seasons match and the person switches to control the keeper and let the AI defend because he's a dirty cheater....

You kind of get used to playing against the computer. If you play a more simple, reserved passing game opportunities open up quite often. You can also fake shot past the AI defenders much more easily.

If the guy's in goal you have to change your shooting as well. If you line up a precision shot to the far post and instead shoot quickly to the near post you can catch them out when the AI would easily make a save.

Oh I can play against the computer pretty easily, I just don't see the point in cheating and just letting the AI do all the defending and just flicking a stick as the keeper and then switching back. That's what bugs me.

Tbh i'm just more surprised it took me until Division 7 until I started playing people who did it. Current record is 14-4-3

With the added pressure in H2H, it's annoying when you draw, or sometimes lose, in games you really feel you should win. Especially as you don't know how good the quality of your next opponent could be.

Just want to re-iterate this. Played a guy as Fulham versus Norway. Guy had one shot on target all game, scored. I missed about 3 1-on-1's before equalising late on. Fucking rubbish.

Why do your players never move for rebounds? I'm 1-1-0 in H2H but I'd easily be 2-0-0 with about 6 goals if players moved towards open balls. Especially after I head the crossbar with a penalty then had the penalty taker stand there for 6 seconds while they cleared it.

The most frustrating thing about playing online is when you're dominating a game, and their keeper saves everything. You just know that when the opponent goes up the other end, they're bound to score with their first attempt, regardless of how shit the shot it.

I'm in Div 8 now anyway.

In 'annoying shit I didn't realise anyone did anymore', had two games in a row where the player was just running to the byline and trying to pass it back across goal. Drew both games, so they didn't even get anything out of it.

My record is now 10-11-7. Way too many draws. Had two wins now on the bounce, so it is starting to look more respectable!