FIFA 12

Cymbols

Have you played as Orient online, Myke? You getting much in the way of different opposition if you have?

As Orient I get teams like Southend, Dunfermline, Wednesday and the like, plus some lower league French and Italian teams sometimes. In FIFA11 I would pick Orient and very rarely would I get to play someone other than the big 5 (and Arsenal shifty.gif).

In other words, Woo! Orient!

I hate playing online ... Normally.

I gave it a try the other day, which I described in a previous post. Had another match today, which was Middlesbrough vs. Middlesbrough oddly enough, and won 2-0. Neither player has exited because I was winning or shouted at me over the headset or sent me a horrible message. Dare I say, online has been quite pleasant two games in? I have a feeling that might change if I go up a couple of divisions though.

I've been disconnected either during or immediately after two semi-finals and two finals in the last few days. Don't even really have any hope that they'll fix this problem either, since pretty much every bug that's existed in the last three versions of the game has ended up coming back.

I'll echo the fuck Ibrahimovic sentiments, I play as Newcastle so I've only come up against him with Swednen but he's so overpowered compared to Newcastle players it's ridiculous. Getting a good mix of opponets with Newcastle too with Villa, Stoke, Sweden and Werder Bremen popping up so far and still undefeated with them. Got promoted to Division 8 last night with a record of 8-0-2 and I'm enjoing online this year immensly.

Does anyone play for a Pro Clubs team on PS3 that actually know how to play football? And would I be able to join? Half of the team I usually play with are selling the game because they don't like it, and the rest get disconnected in the first 30 minutes. I tried playing Pro Ranked but it's insane, no one stays in the right positions. I played earlier as ST and the formation was 4-4-1-1, and the formation basically changed to 1-0-9 with me staying back to defend. :shifty:

Edited by unitedツ

Right, club created. Invites have been sent to the following;

Rich

Liam

TheBoss

Walker

TCO

RW

Bluebirds

HttK

Captain Kirk

Clawson

If your name isn't on there and you want in, add me to your list. I tried inviting Summ like...4 times, but it kept saying user not found for some reason.