FIFA 12

Cymbols

I'm sick of smashing people online only for them to score with their one shot in the whole game, one of the defenders taking an absolutely awful touch, stupid longballs in the rain that bounce and roll for miles or the ref being absolutely wank and not knowing what is a foul and what isn't.

Went from having 3 losses online before yesterday to now having 11.

Pro clubs is by far the best thing about this game, me & a couple of friends have been having a great time on it. But when there's like 10 of you things can get pretty cramped.

Cobresol FBC is the best pro club.

The tales of Johnny Holmes' 4 goals in one match yesterday will be told for many a year to come.

I tried joining Dans team a few times, after being their star player last year round but it keeps saying he has too many requests, even though he says he will delete some. He is a dick.

How is that being fair? That basically confirms my point >_>

But yeah, some teams, whilst overall the same star rating, have a player far beyond the ability of most teams of the same ability. See Eto'o and 4 star teams.

Or Henry and the NY Red Bulls.

Strange. They're also playing me nearly every game. Sure, I did score 4 goals in the pre-season but I shit the bed in our first game against Real Madrid and I'm only rated a 70.

I also started a new manager career with Sheffield Wednesday. Signed Julian de Guzman who has awesome pace for league 1. Shame the rest of the players are shit...besides Nicky Weaver. Nicky Weaver can never be shit.

How is that being fair? That basically confirms my point >_>

But yeah, some teams, whilst overall the same star rating, have a player far beyond the ability of most teams of the same ability. See Eto'o and 4 star teams.

Santos/Neymar is similar.