FIFA 12

Cymbols

EA have released the patch and it's made things worse. I've frozen on the loading screen of all 4 matches I've played so far and I can't get any of the cards I've won on auction (they're highlighted green with the tick but if I click on the card it gives me the 'bid again' dialogue box.)

EDIT: And now half the cards I thought I'd won have now turned red several minutes later.

Edited by -A-

I just had a very odd bug in Career mode.

I get sent off ( :shifty:) so I was suspended for the next match, except I was on the team sheet, then during the little kickabout bit before the match, my VP was invisible and when the match started I was controlling the rest of the team and we had 10 players. :wacko:

• Like 1

More game-breaking bugs in UT. I bought a Mancini card through bidding and transferred him to my club. I go back into my watch list and he's still there. When I click on the card, nothing happens. Because of the shitty 'bid again' bug I now can't get anything of my watch list, so I can't buy anything at all. People on the forums have said that things like this happened last year and people ended up having to start new clubs :w00t:

Don't play UT, and don't really have too much of an interest.

Got promoted to Division 6 in H2H, although I made it bloody difficult. Had to get 2 points from my last 3 matches, managed to throw away a 1-0 lead to draw 1-1 in the first game, lost 4-1 in the next (just collapsed completely) and then drew 2-2, after going behind twice and equalising with 10 minutes to go.

Managed to survive relegation on H2H seasons in Division 7. Crap record though 3 Wins, 1 Draw, 6 Losses been my worst season yet. Needed to win the last game to survive and managed to beat City 3-1 with Liverpool, went to 5 at the back after I scored the 2nd then managed to snatch the 3rd on the counter attack

Didn't start the next season on the right foot either lost 2-1 to Chelsea :( On really bad form online atm :(