FIFA 12

Cymbols

Finally managing to get some wins on the board on Legendary with my nephew. It's gonna be nowhere near good enough to qualify for Europe as Malaga's expectations are, but the challenge is good. It's also infuriating at the same time when every lucky bounce of the ball goes to the AI, and they get far more refereeing decisions. :/

We will be fucked when Ruud retires. My nephew's words, not mine. Kid is right.

Just for people who don't realise...

Akinfenwa, is a BEAST.

And i mean a utter utter utter...

BEAST!

If you can get him in your UT packs or want to have an utter beast in your career mode, sign him. Not tomorrow, sign him NOW.

97 strength and he is the strongest player in the game.

I've just figured out how to slide tackle AND keep possession at the same time!

Now I just need to find a way to do a standing tackle without knocking the ball into the path of another opponent.

I've still yet to record a single win on World Class and conceede on average 3-4 goals a game.

Incredibly, as AFC Wimbledon, I managed to hold Fulham to a 0-0 draw on World Class. Might as well have won 5-0, I was that pleased with myself.

Manager mode is really good. I never really cared for it before but I'm having a great time with Palermo. The first half of the season was a nightmare for me though - I only won four games, drawing four and losing eleven. Since then, I got to grips with the new defensive system and am somehow scoring far more goals than before as well, meaning that I've won four in a row and am up to 12th in the league which is just below my original expectations. I beat Inter 4-2 at the San Siro after falling two behind early on, and it was AMAZING fun.

I signed Eren Derdiyok for £9 million to replace Miccoli who went to Stoke for £12 million (lol), and he's been brilliant. Almost as good as Abel Hernandez who is top scorer in Serie A and was being tracked all transfer window by Genoa, who have been taken over by a Russian billionaire (lol).

Great fun.

I'm not in the Europa League this season, although real life Palermo are. Gutter.

I am sucking bad at this game playing pro. Except for Be a Pro in Season Mode were for some reason goals only get struck wen i am involved somehow. (seriously, my team, 1 1/2 stars, the worst one in the German second league is 1th after 8 game days and all goals have been shot or assisted by me)

Stupid Xbox. I just managed to finish (and win) a tournament on UT, and as it was loading after the game my Live disconnected, meaning i didn't get the 'Tournament Victory' achievement :(.

Managed to beat Villarreal 2-0 last night. Only our 2nd ever competitive clean sheet. Felt good.

As for UT, I have around 45k in the kitty now. I'd like to build it to around 70 or 80 so I can jump into the market for trading the great players for quicker gains.

I want to start a diary soon too, but I'm not sure if it will be Career Mode based, or one with my Ultimate Team once a patch is released.

I've been playing this on my housemate's X-Box for the past two nights (First game I've ever played on a X-Box and my first football game since Sensible Soccer). Its fun, playing on the middle level, winning more than I expected. Only really play as Bayern or Blackburn both with the 4-2-3-1 formation, Gomez is pretty much my perfect centre forward.

Up to 2020/2021 in Career Mode with Bury - this is my second season in the Premier League and the board expect me to win the Europa League and finish in the top four... I only survived relegation on the final day of the first season in the PL! >_<

Edited by Spee

Up to 2020/2021 in Career Mode with Bury - this is my second season in the Premier League and the board expect me to win the Europa League and finish in the top four... I only survived relegation on the final day of the first season in the PL! pinch.gif

You've played 8years in 5 days?