FIFA 12

Cymbols

Bwahaha. Massive cue at Tesco, so I did my weekly shop a day early, came back, people had received their copies but had to use self-service. I come to get my copy, they switch over to a different member of staff who's trained on the tills and I walk out ahead of about 50 people who were queueing before I even got into the store. Wonderful.

Installing now. 360, hoooooo!

UT is being shit tonight. I keep getting disconnected and it seems to happen regularly just after I've completed a match (meaning I get a loss and all my players lose contracts.) I've pretty much played tournaments non-stop since I got the game yesterday and my record's 13-0-15 with at least 6/7 of my losses as disconnections. Already have a trophy in the cabinet though, got 5,600 coins for the final :w00t:

Edited by -A-

Can someone explain the game modes to me? 10 years out of the loop and I couldn't figure out what to go into to just start a regular season with Leicester City. Yes, I know I'm almost certainly being blind and stupid.

Manager mode if you want to make transfer, plays in cups, etc.

Tournament mode and choose the Championship if you just want to play the 46 league games and nothing else, no transfers, etc.