FIFA 12

Cymbols

I pre-ordered it with Gamestop yesterday and looking at my reciept, apparently I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edtion and it's going to cost me €54.99. I don't know what the Ultimate Edition is, it would've been nice of them to tell me about this and the price when ordering it.

The price tag doesn't bother me because FIFA is always a game I play to death so get value for my money.

I'm hoping I get this early. Shopto orders were sent out for delivery by the Wednesday last year. Even if it isn't, anything beats going to the midnight release in the pissing rain, I guess.

Yeh I got mine on the Wednesday last year, logged onto Shopto before said this:

***IMPORTANT FIFA 12 SHIPPING INFORMATION***

Please note due to high volume we have started to process pre-orders of FIFA 12. All pre-orders will be dispatched on WEDNESDAY. As there is such phenomenal demand for this title we have started now to allow us time to prepare for shipping and to also allow time for customers to amend any credit card details should there be issues with charging. If you have pre-paid for this title do not worry, your order will be processed and shipped by Wednesday with all other pre-orders.

So probably come on the thursday. Shopto are really good when it comes to preorders and orders in general so I wouldnt worry tbh

Why would you buy a scum kit?

Scum being Man City...?

To sell! Buying and selling badges and kits is very effective when you can get a popular team's stuff on the cheap. There was a bid in on another Man City away kit for 900 when I bought mine on buy it now for 600. I think to make profit on it, it will need to go in the next few days, as prices tend to drop, naturally, when there's more of the card flying around.

Championship team stuff is the best, because people will pay a shitload for them, and others will put them up for 200 buy it now every now and then because they think it's worthless.

That could work ...but I have no idea what theme my UT is going to have this year yet. I've already done the PL/La Liga/ex and current Man Utd players teams, so I want to do something different this year, possibly to do with age limits.

My badge and kits is usually the Genoa stuff, because the team name has always been Baddarlona (H) and I didn't want it to be a complete rip-off. Genoa's stuff seem generic enough. Anyone know of a different team that isn't Barca/Genoa that play in those colours? Genoa's kits are shit this year.

Nah, you can own every player on UT if you really wanted to, and have multiple active teams.

EDIT: My daily gift (for the 2nd day running) was a mini-bronze pack! mad.gif

...at least it included an awesome Nike ball which I will be using.

Real badge sold for 1k, so only 200 coins made on it - this time.

EDIT 2: Cardiff badge gone for 900 - +650 on that one.

EDIT 3: Cardiff kit went straight after (probably the same buyer) for 750 - +550.

See, it totally works. smug.gif