FIFA 12

Cymbols

Senior community dude Romily Broad has taken a small break from gamescom to

blast some new clubs details out via Twitter.

And here they are all nicely bulleted for you.

New and edited VP accomplishments. Eg, mids can now earn some defensive accomplishments.

Club invites/requests appear on main menu (not lost in player hub ).

Friends Records has a dedicated screen.

More player stats in Clubs for mids/ defenders.

New My Pro menu in clubs for easy access to editing pro and viewing accomplishments.

top speed for small pros has been dialled back a touch.

Added some long term, tough- to- get VP accomplishments for the hardcore fans out there.

Tuned unlocks so that the cooler items are obtainable by better players (shoes , gear , etc.)

Tuned some of the accomplishments, and added a few new ones around lay- off passes.

Better reskinned hub screen. Bigger area.

Tuned matchmaking to prevent games between clubs too far apart.

Www.fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-12-clubs-roms-tweets/

Little bits of clubs news, he's claiming that cloning players etc has gone too, ill believe that when I see it.

All those facts I don't give a crap about. I want Career Mode to for once NOT be riddled with bugs, and that players develop in a realistic way and don't go DOWN in overall rating when they are on the bench for fuck sakes.

To be fairly, the PC version is on par with the 360/PS3 versions this year.

It wasn't. I played the PC version of FIFA11, it was FIFA10. It literally was the console version of FIFA10, except for the soundtrack. Insane.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

http://fifasoccerblo...bs-from-itself/

Nice little article on FSB.

I posed all thta stuff 'cause I know a few people over here play clubs and anyway, career mode is rubbish, it's all about clubs Quasi ;)

EA have come out and said this year FIFA is the same on PC as it is on PS3/360, like I said.

I know previous years hasn't been.

Edited by McDanlad's

• 3 weeks later...

Demo is out on 360 for anybody that cares. Giving it a download now just to tide me over till the PES demo comes out tomorrow.

Til the PES demo comes out? You crazy.

Demo is getting some good reviews on the fifa forum which is rare, everyone seems delighted at the lack of pressure and the new dribbling.

Just played a couple of games, actually better than I expected. Pressuring players is much harder that's for sure.

Tough to really judge with the games being so short, so I'll play a few more games. It certainly seems like more of a step up from last year than I expected though, though I'm still not sure how I feel about the passing system.

I played the full version at the EA Roadshow the other day, the new tackling system is quality. And I liked the physics engine type stuff, although it needs tweaking judging from what I played. Came down after missing a header, fell over and slid face first a good five metres. Could have been an earlier build though. The dribbling control is pretty slick too. And I didn't get to play any career modes, but they were telling us the phyicsd engine will generate injuries that relate to where the player was contacted and if the player is brought back from injury too soon, that same body part will be more likely to injure again.

I didn't fully understand it as I'm not a massive football fan or a regular FIFA player, but it seemed like there was tighter control when dribbling, like you can turn tighter angles. Using the left bumper does something as well, stuff like shielding the ball when bringing it down form an aerial challenge, and moving your feet around the ball without contacting it...or something.