FIFA 12

Cymbols

We would have been unbeaten so far had it not been for the 12 feet tall, 125 ovr guy playing for one team.

THIS!!! Fucking annoying me and my mates were playing before 127 rated overall like 12 foot I was barely up to the guys knees.... The team was shite as well just stupid how they'd get like one or two crosses off to him and you can't do anything.

Playing online drains me, especially when you score late on, so often they just disconnect, I dont get why. I've had it happen to me but I still play on to the end. I have a DNF rate of 2% or something and that was because my power cut out.

And yes the 12 feet tall people are the worst things ever, I just hate the type of player that does that, or the people that manage to cheat ranked matches so they have like Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo all on the same team... grrrrr

Playing online drains me, especially when you score late on, so often they just disconnect, I dont get why. I've had it happen to me but I still play on to the end. I have a DNF rate of 2% or something and that was because my power cut out.

And yes the 12 feet tall people are the worst things ever, I just hate the type of player that does that, or the people that manage to cheat ranked matches so they have like Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo all on the same team... grrrrr

Never seen the one where Messi and Ronaldo on same team.

Custom Ranked Match, then DNF Below 10%.

Usually get a decent game.

I gave up on FIFA online this year as soon as I got the 100 games trophy, which was after about 125 games. I've got a very good honest record with 0% DNF, but it's really not worth it to play any more.

I still enjoyed clubs up until last month and found it to be relatively glitch free. Is the 100+ OVR and tall players an Xbox exclusive or more recent problem, because I've never seen it on PS3?

I think its Xbox only its something to do with using a USB. Hopefully it's gone for the next game cause it's proper annoying when you are facing 12 foot tall, Usain Bolt quick strikers. I've played against 127 people who were normal sized and they were just shit.

Senior community dude Romily Broad has taken a small break from gamescom to

blast some new clubs details out via Twitter.

And here they are all nicely bulleted for you.

New and edited VP accomplishments. Eg, mids can now earn some defensive accomplishments.

Club invites/requests appear on main menu (not lost in player hub ).

Friends Records has a dedicated screen.

More player stats in Clubs for mids/ defenders.

New My Pro menu in clubs for easy access to editing pro and viewing accomplishments.

top speed for small pros has been dialled back a touch.

Added some long term, tough- to- get VP accomplishments for the hardcore fans out there.

Tuned unlocks so that the cooler items are obtainable by better players (shoes , gear , etc.)

Tuned some of the accomplishments, and added a few new ones around lay- off passes.

Better reskinned hub screen. Bigger area.

Tuned matchmaking to prevent games between clubs too far apart.

Www.fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-12-clubs-roms-tweets/

Little bits of clubs news, he's claiming that cloning players etc has gone too, ill believe that when I see it.