FIFA 12

Cymbols

No. And that is so obviously the problem, :blush: To my credit though, not once has any pre-game hype said you have already played UT to start your team online for FIFA 12, it only ever said you could. Bit silly to completely disregard new players, in my opinion.

Finally got in, lots of it is fucked up though. Like, place text everywhere instead of buttons or whatever.

*header1

*openpack

etc etc. Gold's I got are: Izmailov (80), Deola (75), Maduro (75), Juninho (79). It says I have another free pack but it wouldn't let me open it.

Welcome to my world.

I just checked out the trophy/achievements list for this. It's without a doubt the best one ever assembled for a FIFA game. Most of them seem fun.

Are the Be a Pro achievements out yet?

EDIT - Also, is GameFace going to work this year? It would probably be the first time it would since it was introduced, so I'm not expecting much.

Edited by A-Dub

Why is everyone else getting like good players :(

Although I did get a good Premiership midfield in Stuart Holden, Lee Cattermole, Sheamus Coleman and Chris Brunt, plus Miranada at CB and some Swiss dude whos also gold.

Did it start today or yesterday? Was it meant to start the 20th or 21st cause I know normally they do promo stuff for each day so was wondering if I missed one or two days

Edited by davidmarrio

I didn't get a promo code pack :( Just the starter pack and two gold packs for having Ultimate team on Fifa 10 and 11 :( I did get 250 coins however <_<