The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

You have to think if Wigan could play all season like they play in the last quarter of every season, they'd walk the league every year. :shifty:

• Like 2

9to5 is the resident Blackburn fan right?

Your team better not fail me on Monday!

And RW.

Careful, he has the banhammer.

9to5 is the resident Blackburn fan right?

Your team better not fail me on Monday!

Blackburn usually find a way to frustrate United at Ewood but the fact City have dropped points is good news, won't be as catastrophic if United stumble.

Crazy games all around, time to watch the goals

• Like 1

Summers, how you can complain about Torres in the Chelsea first goal is beyond me. The guy went in for a fifty-fifty challenge with his head, effectively.

EDIT: Outside of Petrov, are Villa just missing a shit load of players through injury? I barely recognise any of their team.

Summers, how you can complain about Torres in the Chelsea first goal is beyond me. The guy went in for a fifty-fifty challenge with his head, effectively.

EDIT: Outside of Petrov, are Villa just missing a shit load of players through injury? I barely recognise any of their team.

MOTD cunningly avoided showing it properly so I can't make a call. I agree high foot would be harsh given the diving header, but if he's hit man rather than ball its surely a foul. Like I say no idea though, the angle that would've shown it failed to show it...

• Like 1

MOTD cunningly avoided showing it properly so I can't make a call. I agree high foot would be harsh given the diving header, but if he's hit man rather than ball its surely a foul. Like I say no idea though, the angle that would've shown it failed to show it...

If Torres is looking and going for the ball, and the man has effectively tried to get to it first with his head, when the ball is at a height that realistically the ball is easier to play with foot than head......than how is it a foul?