The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

It sounds like Bogdan is having a stormer for Bolton. Bastard.

He's playing well, made some really good saves as well as a top save for the penalty.

Deserved lead going into the break, never really been threatend either. Played some really nice stuff and probably should of had a few. Rooney has had a bit of a stinker in the first half, while Welbeck has looked really good. Fancy us to grab at least another in the second half, would love to see Pogba get some game time too.

It sounds like Bogdan is having a stormer for Bolton. Bastard.

He's playing well, made some really good saves as well as a top save for the penalty.

Deserved lead going into the break, never really been threatend either. Played some really nice stuff and probably should of had a few. Rooney has had a bit of a stinker in the first half, while Welbeck has looked really good. Fancy us to grab at least another in the second half, would love to see Pogba get some game time too.

Yeah I agree, if we can get another 1 or 2 before the hour mark get Pogba on for half an hour to give him more experience. We need to start blooding these youngsters into the team I think.

There was a defender playing him onside but he was wider.

Rule really needs to either a) be simpler or b) more effectively applied. I've seen goals ruled out because a player's upper body was beyond the last defender regardless of foot position |:

I was under the impression it's any playable body part? Very unlucky by Adebayor, looked onside to me too but linesman cocks up. Kaboul is much better at going forward than whenever it was I last saw him, hoping the second half features more attacking with more precision to get Spurs back into this.

There was a defender playing him onside but he was wider.

Rule really needs to either a) be simpler or b) more effectively applied. I've seen goals ruled out because a player's upper body was beyond the last defender regardless of foot position |:

I was under the impression it's any playable body part? Very unlucky by Adebayor, looked onside to me too but linesman cocks up. Kaboul is much better at going forward than whenever it was I last saw him, hoping the second half features more attacking with more precision to get Spurs back into this.

Yeah anything except arms.