The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

"A Midfield Destroyed" sounds like the name of a third-rate cube diary about Man Utd's injury crisis.

Baddar has a weird way of spelling A Midfield Destroyed.

How can you argue that that wasn't a red card? He was clean through on goal and realistically the only player that could've stopped Aguero(?) having a one-on-one with the keeper was the player that committed the handball.

Edit: Mancini's card-waving is disgusting though, it's not acceptable for players to do it, so it's not acceptable for managers either.

I think its probably just me, but I don't think Mancinis card waving is as big a thing as its being made out to be. Yes, players waving cards in front of the ref to try and influence him is out of order, but on the sidelines? I don't see much difference between that and almost every other manager in the league yelling at the fourth official that its a red.

Saw on SSN that Wane Runey has tweeted about it, seems to have some beef with some fella called Manchini though?

You're all ignoring the most important part, Mancini agrees with me that getting annoyed and waving on the touchline is different to waving cards in the face of a referee. Me and Mancini, best mates.