The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Great game and a well deserved win for Swansea here. Bit worried when Theo got the second as Arse' seemed to be stepping up their attacking movements (basically by removing Arshavin - although his pass to set up VP was very good) but Danny Graham, what a guy! Wish I'd have put 3-2 as the final score now :shifty:.

Some great players at Swansea that I hope don't get poached, because they've got a really good system going on at that club.

Next weekend's 'Super Sunday' fixtures being City v Spurs and Arsenal v United...it's a great day to kick back as a Chelsea fan and know that any result is a good result.

...So why does this weekend have to come when I'm out of the country?! >_<

Swansea have really surprised me, I expected them to get smashed every week because in the Championship they had a tendancy to over-play, they seem to have cut that out though.

This.

Fantastic stats they've got over this season and it's actually quite surprising to see a team do what they did to Arsenal today, brilliant possession and passing wise and actually bettered Arsenal at their own game. Full credit to them.

my only issue with Swansea is that they like to kill the game when they have the lead. Regardless of the time. In the Villa game, they were 2-0 up with 40 minutes to go and they still time wasted like it was extra time in the Champions league final.