The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

• Admin
Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Taylor, Dyer, Agustien, Britton, Allen, Sinclair, Graham.

Subs: Tremmel, Routledge, Monk, Lita, Moore, Richards, Sigurdsson.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Miquel, Walcott, Ramsey, Song, Benayoun, Arshavin, van Persie.

Subs: Almunia, Rosicky, Park, Henry, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Squillaci, Yennaris.

Referee: Michael Oliver (Northumberland)

You weren't doing it right <_<.

• Like 3

Swansea: Vorm, Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Taylor, Dyer, Agustien, Britton, Allen, Sinclair, Graham.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Miquel, Walcott, Ramsey, Song, Benayoun, Arshavin, van Persie.

Matt Hardy is out injured. :shifty:

• Like 4

Anar. I took the Arsenal team from Twitter then realised they weren't going to post the Swansea one too so I actively dug that one out. If anything I did overtime for EWB so do one. :shifty:

Happy with three points but not the most pleasant to watch, suppose sans Ba, Tiote and more worryingly Cabaye there'd be some adjustments, fairly comfortable though.

Regards the Eden Hazard story I actually saw what Sky said, it was in David Craigs preview from the ground and he added at the end 'there's a rumour going round Twitter, and I have to emphasise this isn't from Sky sources, that Eden Hazard is at Newcastles training ground'. Lazy local 'journalist' Ryder then tweeted 'Sky say he's there'. Moron.

And Pardew for England? If you're English and have a decent run of games I'm pretty sure everyone gets it, its not as if there's any particularly strong candidates.

Hence why I've been to one game in the last 18 months (and no, it wasn't Arsenal at home), I just can't justify spending that much, plus 3 quid a pint on a team of freebies/loanees that frequently looks like it can't be arsed.

3 quid a pint? Does the north still consider that expensive? Because the cheapest beer in my pub is 3.40.

I do when it tastes like shite. I don't tend to pay more than 2.50 for a pint of bitter (I can only think of one pub I even semi-regularly visit where it costs 2.70), so £3 for bitter that tastes like it's been watered down is expensive. By contrast the most expensive pint (Stella) at our place is 3.30.

Oh and jager is a shot glass dropped in a tumbler, I've only once seen it done differently (apart from homemade ones) and that's because they were one of these hipster bars that didn't do shots glasses, only those shitty tube things.