Football Manager 2012

Lineker

I want the full game now and I want to do a diary. :(

Start your diary now and carry the demo game over :)

Download took the piss. Speedtest said my download speed was like 2.14mb but Steam was downloading at like 75/100kb :(

75/100k is nothing to laugh at with the FM demo, remember the last few years when you had to download it off the SI site and it was going at like 4k ¬_¬

I'm liking the demo. They've made changes to the way you navigate that are a bit of a pain, but I'm sure I'll get over those. The tweaks to the transfer system are helpful though, and the new team talk system is much, much better than the old one. Plus, Chelsea are still bizarrely willing to loan Danny Sturridge, so he's coming in to my Sunderland team along with Mame Biram Diouf to bolster the attack. Another year of my life is going to be kidnapped, I think.

Loving the new layout of the game, especially the tactics screen and the transfer centre (which is incredibly helpful for rejecting/accepting a bunch of bids at once).

Enjoying it so far though, as usual started with Hearts so fully expecting to hate it a few games into the season when I realise the team is crap again.

Also a nice feature with Craig Thomson having a career plan that says he'd rather not play in Scotland or England.

I'm really enjoying this. Not revolutionary, after 11, but that isn't necessary. Little changes and additions - team meetings, player profile screens, new scouts doing reports on players they know well, being told what the 'best' role is for players, meeting tones - have really tightened it up. Big fan.

I've started as Man City and chose 4-2-3-1 Assymetric because with a name like that and with players all over the place, how could you not? Pre season is going well, even if the team got pissed off when I dared to skip the team talk after they beat the mighty Ross County.

Can't download it, trying to open Steam and it's downloading an update then at the end says 'You must be connected to the internet to complete this update'. I am ffs!! I've deleted it, re-installed it, still doesn't work!

Anywhere else got the demo? Hate this Steam malarky.