Football Manager 2012

Lineker

He's scored against Bayern and Schalke both Champions League Semi Final matches as well as a brace against Spurs and most recently a goal against Man City not to mention his ones against lower league opposition so it really isn't the weirdest thing he has a decent shot on him if several passes are cut back to him at least ones bound to go in somehow

Edited by The Future

Started a game as Norwich to see if I could replicate Lambert's success, I couldn't. I finished 17th, with it going down to the final game where I either had to win or Bolton and Wigan had to lose. Fortunately all three happened so we managed to stay up. Second season was much better as we never went lower than 15th, finishing in the top half, beating Everton, who were a point behind us prior to the match, in the last game. We also managed to win the League Cup against Sunderland, but the best thing about it was the 2-1 win over Chelsea in the semis, my super Scottish signing, Leigh Griffiths, scoring in the 123rd minute of the game.

I am proud...

3532wj6.jpg

I can't believe we were 1-0 up at HT - I think they'd had about 13 shots to our 2 at that point.

3rd with one in hand over Sociedad in 1st place (they smashed Real 5-1 a few games ago), to go level on points after 11 games.

I like this game.

I fell out with mine for a little while but now it's got me back, full force.

Case in point, Barnsley back to the Championship! Was up and around the playoffs early on, slipped to mid table and then began a crazy chase to get back up top, sneaking into 2nd place in the penultimate game thanks to a injury time winner. Then we nearly choked in the final game at home to a lower table Leyton Orient but managed to grind out a 0-0 and secure promotion.

Thanks to my wage cutting (which didn't really do much, we still lost anywhere from 100 to 300k a month), we ended up on 1m per annum. The lowest in the league and some teams in the divisions below us had more. Hell, Leeds and Tamworth in League 2 had budgets of 4 or 5 times ours. Now hopefully we can make some money in the Championship and I can survive or even thrive.

EDIT: The guy who took over from me at Rangers retired and they hired a guy from CSKA Moscow called Slutskiy. Sounds like a rejected term of endearment for Eve Torres.

The 10 commandments of Thomas:

Thou shalt not start a new game after your first

Thou shalt not go on holiday

Thou shalt not download a tactic

Thou shalt not sign any named players

Thou shalt not transfer out more than 10% of your inherited sqaud

Thou shalt not drop a 40 year old Phil Neville

The 10 commandments of Thomas:

Thou shalt not start a new game after your first

Thou shalt not go on holiday

Thou shalt not download a tactic

Thou shalt not sign any named players

Thou shalt not transfer out more than 10% of your inherited sqaud

Thou shalt not drop a 40 year old Phil Neville

Oh shit!

The actual 10 commandments of Thomas

I used FMRTE at every opportunity.

I say I don't

I'm not even 1% the manager Gazz is.

All hail Gazz.

Coming from behind to beat NY 2-1 was fun. Wilson Morelo, the new guy, bagged his second goal in his fifth league game (all have been a substitute, his only other goal was in the CCL preliminary round). The win keeps us in the top of the overall table. Which is my main personal goal, I want the Supporters Shield.