Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

That sounds like an amzing feature, online is just going to be ridiculously good this time around

Eddie, Hammy, TCO, other PS3 guys...

Let me deal with the money. I'll ensure it's evenly spread out. I promise.

If I'm a well known FM cheat, what makes you think I'll fly for that in GTA? :P

Short change me if y'all want. I will find y'all and torture you

I can't believe how much better the radio looks like it's going to be than it was on GTA IV. Granted I don't know most of the songs, but I knew literally none of the songs on GTA IV, plus there's no Russian radio to piss me off by being the default setting.

The rock station sounds absolutely glorious in every possible way. The amount of songs that I want to hear from that station are staggering.

It's the only station with songs and musicians I know. :(

You don't know of

Rihanna

or

Snoop Dogg

?

I find it incredible that you could not know that Rihanna song, I desperately try to avoid that kind of music and I still manage to hear it all the fucking time.

It's very easy if you don't go to clubs, listen to only classic rock/sports talk radio, and only watch television for sports (or Yo Gabba Gabba). I've only ever heard of Robin Thicke because of EWB, and I'm still not sure what Lady Gaga is.

• Like 1

I've never knowingly heard a Justin Bieber track, for all I know he could be a Norwegian Black Metal artist.

• Like 1

I've never knowingly heard a Justin Bieber track, for all I know he could be a Norwegian Black Metal artist.

To be fair the only one I know I've heard is Boyfriend but I can't remember how it goes (in fact, whilst trying to remember I can just hear Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne but with the word boyfriend)