Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Drove up what seems like Hollywood Hills in a BMW-esque vehicle. Ended up in some rich family's house's backyard with a large pool. Three women were sunbathing. I took a selfie and they didn't seem to mind.

0_0.jpg

• Like 12

Racing, and, therefore, driving, are actually very easy once you get a hang of using Franklin's special ability strategically. I've got driving almost mastered, and racing is now easy cause of it.

Racing, and, therefore, driving, are actually very easy once you get a hang of using Franklin's special ability strategically. I've got driving almost mastered, and racing is now easy cause of it.

So happy for you :crying:

The point is that practice makes perfect. You can do it too.

So I got the game for 360, and it's seriously freezing on me every 10-15 minutes (if not less). It's not after any cutscene or after a finished mission like I've seen some people describe, it'll just be while I'm out driving or walking around.

Anyone know of anything I can do to fix this? I really want to play but as you can imagine it's frustrating the hell out of me.

My favourite moment so far?

Exploring the Beverly Hills-esque area, wandering into a backyard with a pool then a man and woman who were sitting by the pool stand up, the guy shouts at me (Franklin) "you better leave before I call the cops". So I slap him in the face, his sunglasses fly off, then he staggers and trips into the pool and drowns. The girl gets the police, they show up and put 100 rounds into me.

This is why I bought this game.

• Like 5