Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

It took me a few goes. You need a lot of space to land it safely, make small adjustments with the wings, not by turning the plane on it's axis. You pretty much can't crash if you have the landing gear down, even if you are going fairly fast, as long as you don't hit anything.

It took me a few goes. You need a lot of space to land it safely, make small adjustments with the wings, not by turning the plane on it's axis. You pretty much can't crash if you have the landing gear down, even if you are going fairly fast, as long as you don't hit anything.

How do you slow the plane down?

I didn't read the flying instructions properly...

I'm not going to moan about another alien being in this game (the Easter Egg shown earlier), I'll just keep that to myself.

What I will moan about is the fact that Rockstar went to so much trouble to make sure that the release date of September 17th was kept to and nobody got it earlier, then released an App accompaniment for the game which is only available on iOS and not for Android users such as myself.

I'm not going to moan about another alien being in this game (the Easter Egg shown earlier), I'll just keep that to myself.

What I will moan about is the fact that Rockstar went to so much trouble to make sure that the release date of September 17th was kept to and nobody got it earlier, then released an App accompaniment for the game which is only available on iOS and not for Android users such as myself.

The app will be available for Android soon, according to Rockstar.

So, just did my first heist. Probably the most fun I've ever had playing a game. Couldn't have come at a better time either; I'd just blown all of Michael's money pimping his ride :shifty: Just encountered Trevor for the first time - first impressions aren't great. Not really a fan of excessive swearing for the sake of it and I had to turn it off for a while because my daughter is around. I really dig that Franklin buys new clothes when I'm not controlling him. He looks a total badass, even if his haircut options are pretty lame.

This game is awesome. I feel sorry for The Last of Us - it came so close to being the best game ever made.

I also can't believe how little progress I've made in the campaign in comparison to how much time I've been playing. I'm having a blast just exploring by myself.

Speaking of character customisation, I found myself giving Trevor a hobo beard, longer hair and a seedy 70s suit in preparation for him becoming a property tycoon, which leaves me with the possible problem.

Have I messed up the game for the moment by buying the small bar instead of the airport, because I can't seem to find any more missions to do and I don't have enough money to get the airport again :/