Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Also, the complaints about Trevor swearing too much amuse me, considering you hear the n-word in almost every sentence during Franklin's missions.

"Fuck" is a lot easier for a 2-year-old to pick up than the n-word.

Plus, y'know, Franklin and his boys usually say it pretty quickly in a sentence. Screaming "FUCK!" over and over again is more likely to leave an impression.

Also, the complaints about Trevor swearing too much amuse me, considering you hear the n-word in almost every sentence during Franklin's missions.

Plus, y'know, Franklin and his boys usually say it pretty quickly in a sentence. Screaming "FUCK!" over and over again is more likely to leave an impression.

I guess that 18 rating on the side of the box is just a suggestion then? >_>

• Like 5

Flying is soooooooooooooooo much easier than any GTA before. Not crashed once. The weed stash missions annoyed me until I figured out what to do.

My son disagrees.
  • Like 1

This game is awesome. I feel sorry for The Last of Us - it came so close to being the best game ever made.

It's a good game, but I'm not feeling this has come anywhere close to being as good as Last of Us yet.

Wait until the online comes out as well, at the moment you are judging half a game.

Finally found the first of THOSE missions. Tried to land that fucking plane with Trevor and rage quit after my seventh failed attempt.

FML.

Really? I found it simple and I landed 2nd time and I never completed Flying School on SA because I couldn't.

Has anyone had any luck with the stock market yet?

Yeah, I bought some ciggie stocks and pulled out when they made a small profit. >_>

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

THAT BIKE IS MINE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: :w00t: :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

This made me smile more than it should of!

I won the first triathlon I tried, partly because whilst I was constantly around 4th, when the bike section ended I noticed everyone was just stood around. As I went by into the lead, I heard a lot of commotion and grunting so I can only assume a big fight had broken out.