Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I am glad that someone is still further behind in the game than I am :P

Just went to Grove St. for the first time. Very nearly went on a shooting rampage but I'll save that for later. Fuck you, Ballas.

• Like 1

Just went to Grove St. for the first time. Very nearly went on a shooting rampage but I'll save that for later. Fuck you, Ballas.

Yeah, that was so depressing. Are Franklin or Lamar part of GSF? I really hope there's a mission that sees you take back the patch.

Yeah, that was so depressing. Are Franklin or Lamar part of GSF? I really hope there's a mission that sees you take back the patch.

Yo, you a busta'

They both wear the colours, I think they're part of the families, but don't seem to be particularly involved with them.

Also, one of my favourite parts last night, when planning the first heist and talking about possible crew members...

"Some eastern european guy in Liberty City has been making noise, but he's gone quiet lately." I like to imagine that Niko finally managed to achieve the american dream and he and Roman are living the high life in a Liberty City penthouse with BEEEG AMERICAN TITTIES.

• Like 2

Nah; the gang that Franklin and Lamar are in are CGF, "Chamberlain Grove Families" or something like that. They share Grove Street's affinity for green, but I think that's about where the similarities end.

I've been amusing myself by getting gas cans and pouring it out all over a bunch of hijacked cars parked by gas station pumps. I love that the tires melt and explode before the cars even catch fire.

I picked a can up as Trevor but didn't know how to do anything with it. What do you press?

The CGF are a subset of The Families, which is the HD equivalent of the Grove Street Families.

Christ, I don't even have this game and I know too much about it. If I don't stop this I'm going to spoil the whole game before I even get it (which should, hopefully, be today).

• Like 1

I've been amusing myself by getting gas cans and pouring it out all over a bunch of hijacked cars parked by gas station pumps. I love that the tires melt and explode before the cars even catch fire.

I picked a can up as Trevor but didn't know how to do anything with it. What do you press?

Same button you use to shoot. Your character starts pouring it out and then you can walk while pouring and create a line of gasoline. A single shot with any gun at any point on the gasoline line lights it up.