Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I cannot for the life of me throw the gas canister in to the air vent on the first heist.

Yeah, it took me a while to get it right too.

Just got to Trevor for the first time.

It's a good thing I didn't care for The Lost and the Damned that much, jeez.

I'm only 10% through having just cased the first heist, I took up at least 45 minutes of my time playing a five set tennis match on Hard. I won 6-3, 6-4, 7-5. For this achievement I earned $37.

I also went in the ocean despite my fear of shark attacks and I have to say that the sea is by far the best I've ever seen in terms of both appearance and movement realism. It's just incredible.

Trevor at the moment. Just done flight school with Michael and finished it.

Already aquired the Sub and the Chopper for the mission.

Think I need something to trigger the cut scene but don't know what?

On Franklin's map, the airport runway has blinking dots on it, don't know the significance?

Edited by Gooner27

Yeah, I went for the other option too. I can't remember where exactly the heist was triggered, but it was somewhere on the beach front for me.

I can't believe I've only been playing this game for two days. It feels like I've done SO MUCH. I'm exactly 40% done after that last mission, so I'm gonna call it a night.

Getting away from the cops is such a bullshit case of random luck. I really hate it. I hate all Franklin missions even though I like him. Like every single one is "do this fun thing. NOW LOSE THE COPS!" I wish I could do like the Tennis instructor mission and just control the guy shooting. I like doing that.

• Like 1

Getting away from the cops is such a bullshit case of random luck. I really hate it. I hate all Franklin missions even though I like him. Like every single one is "do this fun thing. NOW LOSE THE COPS!" I wish I could do like the Tennis instructor mission and just control the guy shooting. I like doing that.

Try hiding in back alleys and stuff once they lose sight of you. Much easier that way.

Also, turning the plane is weird. BUT! I landed it on my first try.

• Like 1

You can outrun them, you just need to plan your route a little as you go and be a bit more aggressive in weaving in and out of traffic. Eventually they'll get held up for a moment or two which means you can get out of sight, then you just need to stay out of the cones of vision. Also when they're looking for you switch cars - the arrow representing you on the GPS will go dark grey which means you're 'unknown' which will give you a bit more leeway in how close you can get to them.

Went down to the beach to do a triathlon with Mary-Ann. After I was done, there was a girl hogtied with two guys digging a hole. Killed them and drove her back to Los Santos. Next day, she calls up and said her mob boss dad is gonna look out for me and wired me money. Phone call ends and I see it's 60K :w00t:

• Like 1