Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Indeedy, at this point I'm just trying to get to the end of the game so I can start all over again and fix all the mistakes that I made the first time around. If I can be bothered.

I bought that bar for $150k and get $950 per in game week, and even that's inconsistent because sometimes the bar will get robbed and I'll have to do a mission for the bar quickly or lose the weeks income. If it was 1k per DAY it'd have been reasonable, but that $150k is better off invested in the stock market. There is no reason for investing in property because there's nothing to gain from it in comparison to how much you're putting into it.

Seems to me like the game deliberately made sure that you didn't end up rolling in cash by the time you get to that mission where you need a $2m helicopter, otherwise you could have just bought it then and there and skipped the next mission. Problem is that they overdid it to the point where you can't get money anywhere outside of heists, and dangling a property that no gamer will be able to get without grinding just irritates me.

At least in San Andreas and Vice City you were supplemented by money from missions, but half of the game is just doing missions for people and getting nothing for it! Even the '?' icons don't give you a token value like $1-10k, it's just nothing after nothing after nothing. You're getting paid 'later' and even that later is a disappointment.

Remember, crime doesn't pay.

Where do you find Packie?

For me, I think I was still relatively early in the game as Franklin, driving around possibly at night when I had the screen flash for one of those incidents. Went over and found two guys robbing a place, complaining that neither of them had a car. Said they'd cut me in if I helped them. I assume this is the same thing LL was talking about.

So the only way to quickly make money if you've messed up your game is to exploit a glitch (which will be patched asap) over and over again for $12k per attempt?

I'm starting to think that they severely gimped the amount of money you can make so that it doesn't break the online dependant stock changes. But this just sucks the fun out of the single player campaign.

So the only way to quickly make money if you've messed up your game is to exploit a glitch (which will be patched asap) over and over again for $12k per attempt?

I'm starting to think that they severely gimped the amount of money you can make so that it doesn't break the online dependant stock changes. But this just sucks the fun out of the single player campaign.

IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO MONEY TAKE YO BROKE ASS HOME

Doing the strangers and freaks sidequest where you have to collect celebrity memorabilia and ran into some old friends

LOVE FIST!

Go back and play through those once you're done with this story mode!

First Trevor mission spoiler:

You can skip Lost and the Damned, though. That would be depressing as fuck to go back to now.

I just read about a MAJOR Easter Egg spoiler for anyone that was a child of the internet around when San Andreas came out.

I feel as though that gave it away, but whatever I'm gonna put it in spoilers anyway.

FUCKING BIG FOOT is actually in the game. You can find him on some mission called "Predator" where you will be flying over a forest with a helicopter at night and have to use thermal vision to find someone or something. Anyway, at the bottom right corner the heat sensor will pick up Big Foot. Don't aim right at him or he'll disappear. So just aim the center of your scope to his left and you'll get a pretty good look at him after taking off thermal vision.

• Like 3

I just read about a MAJOR Easter Egg spoiler for anyone that was a child of the internet around when San Andreas came out.

I feel as though that gave it away, but whatever I'm gonna put it in spoilers anyway.

FUCKING BIG FOOT is actually in the game. You can find him on some mission called "Predator" where you will be flying over a forest with a helicopter at night and have to use thermal vision to find someone or something. Anyway, at the bottom right corner the heat sensor will pick up Big Foot. Don't aim right at him or he'll disappear. So just aim the center of your scope to his left and you'll get a pretty good look at him after taking off thermal vision.

I knew I saw something for a split second! Aimed it right at him :(

You don't even have to land the plane in the final mission of flight school. Unless there's some mandated flight school with additional tests that I haven't reached yet...

And gee, I wonder what mystery from SA LL could be alluding to. :shifty:

You don't even have to land the plane in the final mission of flight school. Unless there's some mandated flight school with additional tests that I haven't reached yet...

And gee, I wonder what mystery from SA LL could be alluding to. :shifty:

The hole in the desert.

How do you guys get notifications? I see the empty Rockstar newswire thing, but I never actually see anything pop up in game. Also, the iFruit thing doesn't seem to communicate with the game for me, chop should be able to sit by now. Guessing it's linked with all the connectivity issues its been having.