Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Is BAWSAQ actually meant to work? Because for me it is always down for maintenance so I couldn't invest in Beta pharmaceuticals

There are two Stock Markets. BAWSAQ is the online stock market which is influenced by the actions of other players, so you need to be connected to the social club to use it. The other one is affected only in game.

That was the last thing I did last night. I had only planned on visiting an area to uncover another part of the map, but then I thought the map layout for the area looked familiar...

ended up being the quarry. I just drove off the road to the bottom and found the bounty. He tried getting away but I loaded some bullets into his wheels to stop him.

Also, the missions Trevor does for Nigel are entertaining, just to see the two interact. As someone mentioned the thing about heists, I too would like to know if they are story missions or things that you can do at any/specific times (like races and such).

Also also, Larz, regarding your question from the other page:

For me, the stock did end up going back up to about $106, but began falling again. I'm not sure if the stock will ever reach as high as it once was, but you can still make a small profit from it

Edited by Vitamin E

I'm not going to moan about another alien being in this game (the Easter Egg shown earlier), I'll just keep that to myself.

What I will moan about is the fact that Rockstar went to so much trouble to make sure that the release date of September 17th was kept to and nobody got it earlier, then released an App accompaniment for the game which is only available on iOS and not for Android users such as myself.

The app will be coming to Android: http://www.psu.com/a021022/GTA-V-iFruit-app-heading-to-PS-Vita-Android-and-other-platforms

guys, I'm noooot happy. I was 25 minutes through the triathlon. just finished the cycling when I accidentally collided with an observer. "FAILED: Race forfeited, crime committed" needless to say, after 25 minutes of bashing A going to nothing? worst feeling ever.

As cruel and sick as it sounds, there's nothing quite so tense and yet utterly hilarious as throwing the ball across a road. It's like watching Frogger but you're not in control.

Like, I was in Franklin's other house and there's a nice patch of hilly grass opposite so I took him over there. Then I threw the ball back down the hill into someones driveway. Everything was fine as he ran down and into the drive to get the ball, then I notice a car coming on the far left of the screen, Chop turns around. He starts to run, the car approaches, the car looks as though accelerate past him before he can run in front of, I'm about to have a sigh of relief when he promptly runs head first into the sort of back wheel area. :crying:

Though, when standing atop a hill, I just looked up at the sky and threw the ball, not expecting him to be able to fetch it because it would probably go miles, only for him to run off. It was pretty funny just watching his little icon on the mini map go around this long, winding road just to fetch the ball.

So as it turns out, there's not much you can actually do once you complete the game. There's a few strangers left and there's the triathalons, but considering that there's a few days to go until multiplayer unlocks and I seem to have greatly fucked up the finances of my character I'm tied between starting a new game or trading it in while it's in peak value :/