"Move these crates onto a truck!"
"Okay."
"Good job! Now go take pictures of that freighter."
"Okay."
"Nice! Now leave."

*misstep, falls off crane, dies*

:lol: Smooth.

Also, am I correct in assuming

Franklin's missions for Lester are when Lester starts telling you what stock to invest in etc?

• Like 1

So as it turns out, there's not much you can actually do once you complete the game. There's a few strangers left and there's the triathalons, but considering that there's a few days to go until multiplayer unlocks and I seem to have greatly fucked up the finances of my character I'm tied between starting a new game or trading it in while it's in peak value :/

Please do us all the favor...

• Like 6

guys, I'm noooot happy. I was 25 minutes through the triathlon. just finished the cycling when I accidentally collided with an observer. "FAILED: Race forfeited, crime committed" needless to say, after 25 minutes of bashing A going to nothing? worst feeling ever.

That's what happens to awful people. You deserve this, Owen.

I not only clipped my bike and fell off (only to get hit by another bike while attempting to get up) but shortly thereafter my finger slipped and hit Y making me jump off my bike and get overtaken again. BUT I still finished in first.

• Like 1

Finally managed to complete the Flight School (really hoping you don't need Silver or Gold for every challenge because fuck that). Did a quick tour in a helicopter as Trevor after getting things for Heist #2; have most of the map uncovered now. Just some small patches that don't seem to be hiding anything important.

So this just happened:

I was trying to get to flight school and apparently entered into the wrong entrance at the airport so I got three stars and it was a mad dash through the airport to find cover and hide out. I ended up leaving my car under a plane, going up the stairs to the plane door, and just hiding out up there. Apparently that isn't a good hiding spot as the game just had the cops looking and looking for what seems like forever. I mean to a point where they should've already stopped looking for me, but still were. Eventually, the game decided to provide me with entertainment. Suddenly, a cop falls from the roof in front of me down to the bottom of the stairs. I'm like, "WTF?" And then moments later another one joins him in his bloody demise. I'm just standing there like: o_O. A couple of minutes pass and 2 more decide to fall. I tried to take a picture of this phenomenon, but my game decided to freeze while uploading.

• Like 1

just a little way to get money, if you didn't know;

for the assassination side-missions, if you invest in the company that the assassin works for, you'll get a nice pay day once you kill them...

I don't need to put that in spoilers, do I?