Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

For switch scenes, I've had Trevor walking out of a strip club sniffing panties, waking up in a dumpster, shoving a foot down a toilet, and spooning with Wade's cousin. Yet I'm still not sure who my favorite between him and Michael is.

Just finished the

heist at that bank, where you have to get away from some tanks and board the train. Was disappointed that of the $5 million (lost $2 something because the sucky gunman I hired died I think) ended up being under $400,000 for the three characters. At least Trevor has some spending cash for stocks

<_<

I had Trevor wake up laying on the railing of a bridge in his underwear once.

Also, as far as DLC goes, even though Rockstar's adamant that the 3D and HD Universes are seperate I'd still love to see some familiar characters from San Andreas. It'd be dope to see what Maccer's up to in 2013, or if Kent Paul's still kicking around.

• Like 1

Every time I find a ladder I climb it thinking there's going to be an easter egg or weapons on the roof, and every time there's nothing there. >_>

The most bizarre thing to happen to me so far (20% of the way through)...

Trevor's driving along the highway at the top of the map when at the side of the road pops up a man with lipstick scrawled on his chest wearing nothing but a pair of panties. He's tied up to a post. Trevor frees him, and basically has to take the poor guy and his best man to a wedding... he doesn't become a crew member tho

:(

Oh and to any of you disgusting people who decided to take people to the Altruism camp

After dropping off three people Trevor himself ends up getting taken in there. You end up having to slaughter the entire group and end up making around $75k from briefcases of money

Just stumbled upon a random drug deal gone wrong in the mountains, walked away with a briefcase containing $25,000.

Good luck with that <_<

Oh noes, all the violence has tipped Srar over the edge.

General word of advice: Do not accidentally bump into a police car at 5mph right outside the police station, the eight cop cars waiting in the car park do not take kindly to it.

Still got away though. (H)

Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of police presence aside from when wanted?

No? There's police chases and shootouts everywhere I turn. Especially in Blaine County.

I'm just preparing for the "Big One." I'm assuming that means I'm very quickly approaching the end of the game. Gutted :(

Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of police presence aside from when wanted?

No? There's police chases and shootouts everywhere I turn. Especially in Blaine County.

I'm just preparing for the "Big One." I'm assuming that means I'm very quickly approaching the end of the game. Gutted :(

yeah, that's the second last story mission.

ALSO: final mission spoilers

in case you were unaware, you can replay the two choices you didn't choose by going to the Replay Mission screen. obviously they have no effect on anything now, though