Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Well that was a random glitch for a random encounter....

Found the guy tied to the telephone pole. He gets in the car, I drive 20 feet and he bails and tries to attack me. Weird. I also wanted to take him to the

Altruism camp...but it didn't show up on my map

I still need to find Packie. He's robbing a convenience store somewhere, right?

Also, earlier I did a triathalon against Mary-Ann as Franklin and after I won I see two red blips on my radar. Go to check it out, and it's two hicks digging a grave for a tied up girl. Killed them, freed the girl, and she explains that she's the daughter of a high-level mob informant and everyone he's wronged is trying to get revenge on him through her. Took her to Vinewood Hills and dropped her off, and a few minutes later I get a phone call saying that her dad wants to take care of me for helping her. Wired $60k to my bank account. :w00t:

Also, I found the botched drug deal out in the Chilliad Wilderness. Picked up the briefcase, and then two minutes later I'm screwing around in the same area when I get mowed down by Triad on dirt bikes. I love the little things that can happen in this game.

Where do you find the kid who gives you shares in his company for recovering his bike?

That's exactly what happened once I finished the that mission as Franklin, so I wonder if it's just set to occur once you do it.

So I just had a 10 minute police chase which ended in me being shot to death by police because I had the misfortune of switching over to Trevor during a police chase.

I'm just glad I've got all my money in shares these days because I'd have gone crazy if I ended up losing $5k over that <_<

I think I'm on the final story mission now. I just...

stole the police van from downtown LS and need to steal four Gauntlet's for getaway vehicles.

Trevor has the best switch-cut scenes out of all of them. Had one where he woke up on the beach in his underwear, surrounded by a bunch of dead guys. He remarks how he's the last man standing again.

That torture thing was not good :( I would have just skipped it but there wasnt really a good spot to mess up on purpose. Speaking of skipping it I HATE Trevor's heist with the submarine. I havent even gotten done with all the set up but it makes me want to go on a rampage and get myself killed every fucking time I have to do something for it. SO BORING! GOD! FUCK!

Like 50 poor Los Santos residents just died because that shit drove me nuts. Also how many people do you have to kill before you get 5 stars wanted? I killed like 50 and didnt reach above 3

What the hell was the giant wall of nonsense text I just looked at?

It's an xml file that the game requests when searching the Xbox360 store.

The most important information is this

<Products><Product id="cash_pack_A" platformProductId="0x231e0000" consumableId="0x1" releaseTime=""><Name>Red Shark Cash Card - $100,000</Name><ShortDesc>Red Shark Cash Card - $100,000</ShortDesc><LongDesc>Cash is king in this town. Solve your money problems and help get what you want across Los Santos and Blaine County with the purchase of cash packs for Grand Theft Auto Online. All purchased cash is automatically deposited into your character’s bank account. Spend wisely, cash therapy is fleeting.</LongDesc><ImagePaths><ImagePath path="store/images/cash/GTAV_STORE_Credit_100.dds"/></ImagePaths><CatMemberships><CatMembership id="Cash"/></CatMemberships></Product>

It's repeated for different values.

I just got $100,000 merely for finding some guy's bike. Getting money in GTA isn't particularly hard. If you choose not to pay for money it's not going to change your experience of the game, and if you do it just means you're lazy. I don't really see what the big issue is.

Given the content of the game I'd say I got well more than my £35 worth, so I find it hard to accuse Rockstar of exploitative profiteering.

• Like 2

Is it supposed to be raining on the last flight school test?

It happened to me. Just back out (as in go back out of the flight school itself) and then start it again. The rain just makes it more difficult which fuck that.