Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Ruki will sell up early and it will only go higher. He'll then kick himself as much as he did when he sold his real life shares.

Apparently shortly after it dropped back to where it was, so I would have gotten roughly the same amount no matter what!

Has anyone actually gotten busted by the cops? I forgot that was even a thing in GTA games because no matter what I do I always get gunned down, even if I just continually press right on the d-pad to taunt a woman enough to make her call the cops.

Ever since IV (I think) added the ability to run away when being arrested, I've never stuck around to get busted. I'd rather die and lose $5k than lose all my weapons. >_>

EDIT: I also didn't realize taunting someone could get the cops called on you. I just found out last night that if you press L1/left trigger in a vehicle with no weapon equipped, you flip people the bird. Do that enough and they'll also call the cops.

Ever since IV (I think) added the ability to run away when being arrested, I've never stuck around to get busted. I'd rather die and lose $5k than lose all my weapons. >_>

EDIT: I also didn't realize taunting someone could get the cops called on you. I just found out last night that if you press L1/left trigger in a vehicle with no weapon equipped, you flip people the bird. Do that enough and they'll also call the cops.

These cops are so paranoid that virtually anything will set them off.

I turned around once to find a cop car upside down before all it's doors fell off and the two cops inside crawled out. They started crossing the street whilst I was jamming on the horn in time to 'Rhythm of the night' on the radio. After a few seconds, they turned and stared directly at me, I stopped pressing the horn. Soon enough they carried on walking and I went back to the horn. Again, they turned and stared, hands resting on the holster of their firearms, I halted.

And as they turned away again, I once more started up. Evidently I had taken things too far as they immediately turned and opened fire on me.

• Like 11

Finished the game, really enjoyed it.

Last mission-

I went with option C. If I had to lose a character it would be Franklin so the ending suited me fine. Plus, I really hate Steve Haines and Devin Weston so all good there.

Also, is the scene with Trevor and his Mother a post game thing or can it be done sooner?

I'm a fucking moron sometimes. I had bought a plane and went to my hanger to fly it, but had the idea of putting a sticky bomb on it first (saved before hand). I get in the plane, pause the game to do something on the computer really quick, go back to the game and take off. I want to turn the radio off, forgetting about the sticky bomb not even a minute after placing it. Blew myself up.

• Like 4

If anyone wants to make some money, invest in H&L and Pisswasser on BAWSAQ, they're both upswinging massively.

Tha GTAV forums are pouring money into them to boost their share prices.

Whacking a load of money into Ammu-Nation on the 30th before online goes live would also be a good investment I'd imagine.

I'm currently planning the second heist, carried out two assassinations, done some yoga but I think my favourite mission was Michael's 'Grass Roots' strangers and freaks side mission. Bought the airfield and the taxi service too.