Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Am I anywhere near the ending? I just started stealing cars for Devin

You're in act two basically.

Thanks! Doubt I will finish before Online starts but thats ok.

Also in the assassination mission where you stake out the hooker until the guy shows up do you guys know what stock I should be buying? I didnt really understand that one

Am I anywhere near the ending? I just started stealing cars for Devin

You're in act two basically.

Thanks! Doubt I will finish before Online starts but thats ok.

Also in the assassination mission where you stake out the hooker until the guy shows up do you guys know what stock I should be buying? I didnt really understand that one

FRT (iFruit) which can only be found on the BAWSAQ stock page.

• Like 1

Fuck friends spoiling things. Jeeze.

Because of them:

I know Michael gets back with his wife. That they end up heading towards Canada. And a certain truck that Trevor needs to steal.

And they were getting mad at me because I was getting upset

I can't remember who said you can't use Los Santos Customs if you have a wanted level, but you totally can. It operates the same way pay & spray did in GTA IV, i.e. you can't try to get in with a dozen cops on your ass, but if you manage to lose them/they don't see you go in, you can go in and get a respray.

As for the ending (spoilers, obvs)

I felt like all the antagonists fell pretty flat. Devin's some prick that shows up in the last part of the game to give you a few missions, then it's "hey Michael screwed up my fraud scheme grrrr kill him". Stretch is pretty laughable as an antagonist, he makes all of what, two appearances the whole game? Sets Franklin & Lamar up twice? And that is Franklin's "big bad"? That's weak. Wei & Tao Cheng are in all of two missions before you ultimately kill them, vanish, and then reappear at the end of the game as guys to kill because they didn't do a deal with Trevor. Also pretty weak.

At least Steve Haines is a somewhat omnipresent corrupt jerk that coerces the protagonists into doing these dangerous jobs for him. He was the only one that felt like a true bad guy.

The focus on heists makes sense, but I feel like it came at the expense of characters, y'know?

Also, has anyone had the random event with the police roadblock?

I can't remember who said you can't use Los Santos Customs if you have a wanted level, but you totally can. It operates the same way pay & spray did in GTA IV, i.e. you can't try to get in with a dozen cops on your ass, but if you manage to lose them/they don't see you go in, you can go in and get a respray.

I felt like all the antagonists fell pretty flat. Devin's some prick that shows up in the last part of the game to give you a few missions, then it's "hey Michael screwed up my fraud scheme grrrr kill him". Stretch is pretty laughable as an antagonist, he makes all of what, two appearances the whole game? Sets Franklin & Lamar up twice? And that is Franklin's "big bad"? That's weak. Wei & Tao Cheng are in all of two missions before you ultimately kill them, vanish, and then reappear at the end of the game as guys to kill because they didn't do a deal with Trevor. Also pretty weak.

At least Steve Haines is a somewhat omnipresent corrupt jerk that coerces the protagonists into doing these dangerous jobs for him. He was the only one that felt like a true bad guy.

The focus on heists makes sense, but I feel like it came at the expense of characters, y'know?

I had no idea who Stretch was when he popped up in the final mission. I still don't.

I had no idea who Stretch was when he popped up in the final mission. I still don't.

He's the leader of the street gang Franklin and Lamar are part of. Its actually established early in Franklins arc

He's the leader of the street gang Franklin and Lamar are part of. Its actually established early in Franklins arc

I never realised they were in a gang.

Here's GTA's Wiki summary of Stretch's involvement in the game:

The Long Stretch

Lamar Down (Post-mission phone call)
The Third Way (Killed)
What a villain.

Bit of a stretch calling him a main character.

• Like 1

So apparently if you use a cab to get somewhere and don't have enough money, you'll get a one star wanted level. I put all of Trevor's money into a stock after I brought someone to the airport, so he only had like $35 on him. Got a cab from the city to his trailer and I was wanted after getting out and the guy said it wasn't a charity.

I also found the guy tied to a pole out in Blaine County. Was on my way to bring him wherever, but it ended with him getting out screaming when I passed by that Rampage marker out there.