Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

0_0.jpg

Kifflom!

I still have 4 miles to wander in the desert, then it's one more step and I should have the Epsilon Program trophy. What a pain in the ass series of quests.

Open the phone - Snapmatic - I believe it's L3 or whatever the 360 equivalent is, whatever you're on, and bingo is your name-o

• Like 3

0_0.jpg

Kifflom!

I still have 4 miles to wander in the desert, then it's one more step and I should have the Epsilon Program trophy. What a pain in the ass series of quests.

How the heck do you get the Epsilon missions? I never got them. Though I did get something called Children of the Mountain or something

So I finally finished the game again, choosing the other heist option to see if it was more fun

The most irritating level I have ever seen in a video game, I'm pretty sure if I managed to get through everything flawlessly I'd have felt like some sort of superhuman but wow, I was glad I only died around 8 times. The getaway car is purposefully unglamorous and you have to take on five stars? Just when the coast looks clear I have to take out Merryweather hellicopters?

Oh, and each character has $30m and I still have around three Lester missions to go. Golf Club here I come!

• Like 2

Lint, go to the Epsilon Program's website as Michael, take the evaluation, and you should be contacted by a member of the group and start the series of missions. Michael is the only one who can do it, if you attempt to take the evaluation on their website as Franklin or Trevor it deems you unsaveable.

I haven't done that stuff yet. Are they the cannibals or the cult that tries to recruit Franklin? The cannibals I almost never take people to, if it's in the cult trying to get Franklin to join I never got any message about it. I'll have to check their website sometime and mess with them.

0_0.jpg

Kifflom!

Winning is dropping off a car at the Epilson house, walking out the garage into the road and a Enus Super Diamond drives up to you.

• Like 1

Yep. I was one of those suckers. On the drive over to the place it hit me that the car was full of money I could probably just take. So, I planned a scheme to kill everyone when I arrive at that place. But it didn't let me. :(