Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I know there's a glitch where if you go over a certain mark (a billion I think? 2?) the game shows you as being in the negative. Maybe something similar to that happened to you, Ellis.

Wearing these Epsilon Robes for a cumulative 10 days is going to be a pain. I may just sleep over and over and over on Michael to try and get it over with.

Also, when it comes to exploring the whole map, do you have to explore underwater too? Surely not, right?

That's what I did for the Epsilon crap. Kept saving in bed over and over. Luckily it tells you how many days you've had the robes on if you lose track. The whole Epsilon stuff was a boring strand to get through. I only did it because I wanted the gamerscore for the achievement.

These credits are the longest thing ever.

It's also slightly weird seeing the main characters in the loading screen now. That's not what Trevor looks like! He has a badass mullet and a handlebar moustache!

• Like 3

These credits are the longest thing ever.

It's also slightly weird seeing the main characters in the loading screen now. That's not what Trevor looks like! He has a badass mullet and a handlebar moustache!

NO! He has long hair and a massive grizzly beard!

• Like 1

:lol: I actually crashed and died riding the dirt bike as Trevor because as I was chasing the plane he drove past his trailer and yelled "YOU BETTER BE WORKING RON!"

When I was first chasing the plane I was sure it was going to come down and destroy Trevor's house. It just felt inevitable after chasing it halfway across the map into the desert.

Just saw a random event where a woman was getting mugged in an alley. Ran up and punched the guy in the face but I guess I accidentally hit the button twice because I turned and booted her skull straight into a wall :(

YOU'RE A MONSTER

I'm pretty sure the one Srar is describing is an ambush where you get shot isn't it?

I completed the murder mystery 50 pieces of a letter thing:

Unless you want 100% completion don't bother, the ending is nowhere near worth the effort.

In the process I encountered my first shark. Being the tough guy I am I immediately switched to Trevor leaving Franklin to cope with the predicament by himself. Half an hour later he was wearing a suit outside a nightclub so I'm sure he was fine.

I switched to Trevor and he was under Del Perro Pier, with a businessman gagged and tied to the pier, talking about metaphors for American capitalism. o_O

Also, Chop will fetch grenades! :w00t: