Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I just put a rubber band around the stick for the desert Epsilon thing. Watched some Netflix while I kept tapping A to run in circles. Fuck the Epsilon missions <_<

Oh shit you guys. I feel like Pacino in Scarface. I was exiled from town but my daughter called for help so I came back. I helped her but after I dropped her at home my house was surrounded by red dots on the map! :o I have been fighting off guys for 10 minutes. I dont see a way out :(

Oh shit you guys. I feel like Pacino in Scarface. I was exiled from town but my daughter called for help so I came back. I helped her but after I dropped her at home my house was surrounded by red dots on the map! :o I have been fighting off guys for 10 minutes. I dont see a way out :(

Run into the backyard and jump the fence!

I had a notification that 'Power of Pris has evaded a five star wanted level', so I think Srar is now an elite GTA player.

• Like 1