Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Ah. I had more fun with the other option, but they were both pretty fun.

It should be noted that you can't get two paydays from replaying heists.

I'm sure that was known, considering it creates a restore point and all.

Ah. I had more fun with the other option, but they were both pretty fun.

It should be noted that you can't get two paydays from replaying heists.

I'm sure that was known, considering it creates a restore point and all.

I'm sure it was, I'm just making it known-er.

Ok I am meeting up for what I am pretty sure is the last heist. I figure I'll do it super pimp style. I put on my tuxedo and flew the blimp over. It flies great by the way. So I get over the strip club and parachute out. I managed to get myself wedged between a barbwire fence and a propane tank and couldnt get out :( I had to switch to Franklin :P

• Like 2

So how am I supposed to escape a 5 star car chase when the cops seem faster than normal and the first time I hit anything 3 of my tires pop and it's like I'm ice skating? And a fucking gain Michael is tasked to do something he isnt trained to do. Fucking game Trevor flyie, Franklin drivie and Michael Shootie! What do you not get about that?

• Like 1

It seemed a bit rushed to me and sort of fell flat as a consequence.

It was just all of a sudden out of nowhere you're presented with this big choice, with no real buildup. It's just "hey yeah this guy's too dangerous"//"this guy screwed my things up!" pick one to kill! Or don't!

I think Baddarina's single player game is broken because of the online patch. Others have reported it too, but she basically has no missions showing up on the map. Nor is she getting any texts to start one.

What sucks is that we're at a similar stage (around 45%, 41 missions done) so mine is likely to go the same way too.