Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Considering how annoyed I was getting with Online, I'd say once you're able to get onto it you'll have a shit ton of fun, Srar. I was enjoying myself spectating Larz doing a race by himself, crashing into poles and firing rockets at NPC drivers.

I got on. I did a deathmatch where I got killed in the first minute or so and then a jet ski race which I guess was kinda fun but after I quit that it left me in the middle of nowhere and once I finally found the road a dude in a dune buggy ran me over. It seems like there is very little I can do by myself.

Yeah, I don't plan on doing anything solo in Online. The only time I'll go in is if I have people to fuck around with or do jobs with. The only fun I had with strangers was when I was with a friend in free roam, a guy in a chopper picked us up, we robbed a store, and I yelled at the store clerk to try and make him pack the cash faster.

:( I was just saying earlier it skipped one of mine come to think of it is there a mission where you find out you're exiled? Because after my first time online it put me as Franklin and said the other 2 were exiled

Your game is probably toast, it looks like it's skipped a bunch.

:( I was just saying earlier it skipped one of mine come to think of it is there a mission where you find out you're exiled? Because after my first time online it put me as Franklin and said the other 2 were exiled

Your game is probably toast, it looks like it's skipped a bunch.

Well I mean I knew they were laying low because of Trevor taking Martin's wife but it never said they were exiled from the city until after I did the online stuff. I dont know

:(

I don't think anything has happened to me progress-wise, but I'm stuck as Franklin, holding down on the d-pad doesn't bring up the selection wheel.

Known issue, I believe. Happens when you switch from your Online character to the main game.

By the way Srar, the call from Michael's daughter is probably a glitch. It's a random event where you have to kill/chase a stalker... but it shouldn't be triggering while you're in exile, especially if

your family are still away from you

But as it's not actually story related you've managed to save the save.