Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I've started again as well, this time on my XBox (my last playthrough was on our PS3). There are little details like that that I missed the first time around, but one thing I have noticed from the news broadcasts is there is a lot of foreshadowing in the newscasts.

The guy my sister's dating brought his PS3 over with the game, so I tried it out for the first time.

Not one thing I planned on doing happened. Got distracted by a 24/7 store on the way to Mt. Chilliad, got ejected from a car while driving a stripper home and died, didn't set a pedestrian on fire like I intended to do, etc. etc...

And the damndest thing is I enjoyed it all. Highlight so far was harassing a liberal-hating farmer and killing his chickens and cow.

No...

After a few missions with Frank, they'll go back

Playing this through again and I'm just at the point where Trevor reunites with Michael. I kinda felt it beforehand but Trevor really is the fucking worst. He has no redeemable qualities at all, he's just an absolute cunt. He's the sort of character that should be a antagonist that gets killed off swiftly in a GTA game. I really dislike his missions too but I don't know if that's because I hate him.

• Like 2

But when your other choices are 'Blander than a plate of rice' Fraklin and 'Oh my god your family is so annoying, is there a mission where I can firebomb your house?' Michael, it's easier to live with his shittiness.

• Like 1

So, possible game breaking bug....

Setting up (what i think is) the last heist.

I am trying to mod the Gauntlets to carry the gold, but no matter what, it says 'required mods cannot be purchased due to insufficient funds', which is a crock of shit. Hopefully google has some answers.