Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

• 3 weeks later...

Holy shit I was playing the story mode and get a random encounter with: Packie MacReary!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I'll get it on the basis that I was around 10hrs in and my save corrupted after one of the online patches, meaning I would have had to start again. Didn't want to do that, but I won't mind so much by the time it's released as I've forgotten a lot of the missions I did on the PS3 version anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I always assumed she was suing over that girl on the cover, the one that people always pointed out as maybe looking like her when this rumour first started. At least if she's doing it over a character in the game it has some degree of weight to it, even if you could swap her out and have near enough any other 'troubled rich white girl' Hollywood type making the same accusations.

Drugs is a terrible thing though, bring back mid 00's LiLo. Hawt.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I'm at like 95% completion, but I cannot figure out how to actively use the stock market to make money so I can buy the remaining properties. Anyone have any suggestions?

Assassination missions

I've seen this said far too much, which is a pain because I already blasted through them all a long long time ago without knowing that they'd be useful with stocks. <_<

I got to about 80% and restarted so I could do the stock market and buy everything, now I'm a billionaire and can't be arsed to get 100% :mellow:

You could use a save editor to give yourself the money if you want it that much.

Or spend the rest of your life killing peds for $20.

I've been trying things like buying a couple million in stock for say Taco Bomb, and then going to Paleto Bay in the north and blowing up a shit tonne of Cluckin Bell trucks in a tank, driving up and down the strip so they'll respawn, so the Taco Bomb stocks would rise. It does seem to work a little bit - I had the most success with FlyUS stock and blowing up every other plane that wasn't FlyUS, to the extent that FlyUS were listed on the home page as "trending stock" - but never gain a profit more than say 10k.

Assassination missions

Yeah that's the only surefire easy way to get enough money. I did a second run through and left all of Lester's missions until after the last heist, more than enough money then!

I've been trying things like buying a couple million in stock for say Taco Bomb, and then going to Paleto Bay in the north and blowing up a shit tonne of Cluckin Bell trucks in a tank, driving up and down the strip so they'll respawn, so the Taco Bomb stocks would rise. It does seem to work a little bit - I had the most success with FlyUS stock and blowing up every other plane that wasn't FlyUS, to the extent that FlyUS were listed on the home page as "trending stock" - but never gain a profit more than say 10k.

That has been proven not to work.

Use the BAWSAQ stocks. PIS is usually a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

Rumor based on code found is that we'll get a new trailer for GTA5 on the Xbone today. The description in the code is promising "denser traffic, greater draw distances, upgraded AI, new wildlife and advanced weather and damage effects".