Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

So some guy on GTAForums used a hex editor to comb through GTA V files and found some interesting stuff relating to possible DLC characters, locations, etc. Don't read the spoiler if you care about that sort of stuff.

- the possibility of a North Yankton DLC, with 9 new cars tagged as being North Yankton specific

- new weapons

- Niko Bellic as a possible DLC protagonist, and a trigger for a special ability called "Depression"

- A host of character names, including Tony and Luis and an object called "Luis_Corpse"

It's a full 15 page thread over there, with the guy posting every page or so about new things he's found with a hex editor. It's an interesting read, at least.

Here's a link

Wasn't Niko Bellic confirmed to be in the game? At least GTA: O

I dont think so. Its just he's a parent option in one of the special editions

Just did the final heist, using the Subtle approach:

Had to skip the gunfight section after about ten tries. Serves me right I suppose. I only used Packie as my gunman in the other heists so his stats were maxed out and I of course used him again. But I didn't want to pay Chef or Mota big bucks figuring Packie, Michael, Trevor, and Franklin would be good enough. Of course the 7% wanting schmuck I chose died within seconds every time and I got overrun. Would always reach the point where Trevor and Franklin were both in danger and whenever I switched to one the other would flash red. I got it to around three enemies left one time and promptly got headshotted.

A look at over 130 tracks that didn't make it into the game

I would've loved some Tears For Fears, X, Bone Thugs, Warren G (!), etc.

Little thing, but I love just how in-touch Rockstar is. For instance, I'm redoing the story and am doing the mission where Jimmy is on his headset and calls the other play gay. Then he says something to the effect of "well, that's not cool anymore and it's offensive." and I think comes up with a different insult. That and the satirical stuff with the Don't Tread On Me extremists. Just great stuff.

Bad Religion...X...The Clash..how the hell Warren G and Nate Dogg didn't make it is BEYOND me since Regulate would've been a perfect song for the game. Surrender is a great track, how Johnny Cash didn't make the cut for the country station is puzzling..

• Like 1

About 10 seconds

The receptionist at the Strip Club wants you to make her feel like she's the only girl in the world...

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

We missed out on 'Black Betty' :(

Meh, it would have driven me crazy. Bam-ba-lam.

I'm happy to be the only one who would have wanted Kids by Kylie and Robbie included.

Nope, at least 2 of us.

We missed out on 'Black Betty' :(

Meh, it would have driven me crazy. Bam-ba-lam.

I'm happy to be the only one who would have wanted Kids by Kylie and Robbie included.

Eh, no, that song is amazing!

Colour me shocked

• Like 1